BREAKING SHELL IN BEACH..

MAYA  left from the  hospital. Her mind is so desperate to harm ANJALI.

     She was so confused how did ANJALI know everything ?  why she was silent all these days..??

      ANJALI here could not hold  back tears ...she kept on  crying thinking of HARINI...

    The unexpected loss.... this she never predicted to happen.

      VIKRAM came as RAJALAKSHMI informed him that ANJALI was crying stressed.

      VIKRAM entered and ANJALI ran into his arms crying more. VIKRAM  patting her back " JUU ,What happened?? . Don't cry... I am here. "

     "  VIKRAM...  VIK..VVIKRAM ....  I lost once again.  Again. HARINI she is no more "ANJALI said sobbing.

     "  What... who said this to you did NALINI tell you ?. I told her not to " VIKRAM asked.

    " So... You know...?  "  ANJALII asked with disbelief

      VIKRAM cupping Her  face wiped her tears saying  "  I found the place JUUU... But she  is not there. there is only blood  . Investigators  said owing to  the  blood found dried on the floor there is less poissiblity for her to be alive. Sorry... I could not save her "

      ANJALI  again went into his arms crying.

      VIKRAM patted her cooing to sleep. The night he asked others to go home while he stated to stay with her.

     After few hours ANJALI opened her eyes slowly due to breeze hitting  her along with the voice of VIKRAM  calling her "JUU..."

     She looked at VIKRAM and twinkling stars above his head .

    ' Wait stars... how did stars come into the  hospital ..? ' well the same question hit ANJALI mind.

      She blinked her  eyes twice and looked again just conforming her vision. Her  ears heared roaring of waves... she turned to see the waves jumping out to the shore.

      She was in the arms of VIKRAM..

      She was mesmerized  looking at the wave while VIKRAM softly put her legs down for the waves to engulf her feet.

     She squeezed his arms at this new feel .

      She stood not blinking between the endless sea in her front and  VIKRAM  at her back.

      The touch of waves are warming her heart and soul...

     This is the  first time  she  was here to a beech.

     She took steps into the  sea  wanting the waves to touch her and  engulf her  more.

      When the waves reached her  thigh... VIKRAM hugged her from behind  saying " Stand still the water should not touch the operated site on your abdomen. "

       ANJALI let herself be  supported by VIKRAM and  her back was reaxed Over his chest. The manly smell of him along with the breeze warmed her heart and the touch of him along  with the waves bringing  her  to the peace  she was searching .

     They  stood still healing over the losses they faced. Forgetting the demon waiting to part them as if it is possible.

    After a good time of 15 mins VIKRAM took ANJALI hands in his and walked to the shore .