A SHOULDER TO RELAY...

Into the story....

PRIYA was just looking at her father sitting beside .mothers sister slapped hard on her cheek by pulling her tk stand shouted, " What the hell have you done. Did my sister give birth to such a low life ?? It's a shame.. May that is why she left soon. "

Her FATHER SISTER started their turn. " May be not wanting to see these things, only my brother left the world," she said, crying.

" Why are you alone alive ... You spoiled the name of our family. " Her mother sister shouted.

" How will the brought up of a single parent be..?" Neighbors joined.

PRIYA was as if dead not responding to any of their words, just looking at her dad and asking him to tell them that " I did not raise my daughter in that way. She is pure. Just get the hell out here. "

But that is not gonna happen.. It's over.

RAM looked at the news. it's getting viral every minute. In the social media many were humiliating PRIYA with the word WHORE.. SHIT... BITCH.. CALLGIRL.

RAM looked at his innocent client family, a pregnant wife who is at her 9th month looking yearningly at her husband handcuffed standing at a few meter distance.

" What the fuck ?? " NALINI and RAM said at the same moment.

RAM looked at NALINI, who was going through the insta pic of VIKRAM and PRIYA.

" What do you think of that INSTA pic?" RAM asked

" they post whatever they think . Bloody ...**** . This 21st century, a boy and a girl can hug as a friend . How cheap these comments are ... these the kissing photo may be... no... must be morphed, " NALINI said, taping her foot forcefully on the ground.

" OK, listen... PRIYA needs me now. Her father has passed away, and this news.. I don't know whether she has enough strength or not .So I need to go. " RAM said in a clear tone.

" But this case..?? " NALINI asked in a confusion.

Sighing RAM, put the case file onto the hands of NALINI and said, " I trust you... you can do it."

" What !!! are you insane...?? No way.. It's a life matter, sir. " NALINI said in a shock, taking a step back.

" See, I believe you... You are gonna get justice for them today. " RAM said, holding the hands of NALINI.

" Your assistants are much senior to me. Ask them, " she reasoned back.

" I can relay only on you... It will be you who is gonna argue. If you lose, remember it will not loss of you or me, but the child who is gonna be born will be fatherless.ALL THE BEST , " RAM ran out of the court.

In the meantime, ANJALI mobile buzzed with AKSHARA calling. AKSHARA asked ANJALI to see the video that she sent.

As she played the video, everyone in the house looked at each other with shock.

As she saw the video, she asked the maid to ON the TV.

BUT RAJALAKSHMI signaled no . ANJALI herself on the TV as soon as she saw the NEWS she started from her house in spite of her mother in law shouting her not to go .

As on the way she called PRIYA, she got to know the news of Priya father death.

DHANUSH came in a hurry burry to VIKRAM room and woke him. He gave the TAB and played the NEWS.