The Mysterious Call

And with that, all the introductions are done.

Silver: [Thinking] Hmm... Even though they're all "ultimate," they each have their own individual sort of...um...something.

Shadow: Okay, time to get down to business. This is no time to stand around making friends like a bunch of dull-eyed baboons.

Kat: Dull-eyed baboons! Rude!

Silver: Well, it is true... I mean the getting down to business part, not the dull-eyed baboons part! I think someone said something about a bigger problem or something? What was that about?

Amy: Silver, you said a bunch of stuff happened and then you were "just asleep," right? Well, the same is true for all of us.

Silver: What?! Seriously?!

Knuckles: Just after each of us got to the main hall, we lost consciousness. And when we came to, we were somewhere here in the school! That's what happened to you right?

Silver: B-But that's just... weird! That every one of us would get knocked out like that...

Ruv: Exactly! That's why we're all freaking out!

Dawn: Not me. With all the training I have been through, it takes a lot to freak me out.

Espio: Same here. That's why I'm always calm during scary situations.

Scourge: Or maybe it's because you guys are emos with no hearts! Nyhahahahaha!

Twilight Sparkle: Actually, according to my calculations, I think the only one without a heart is you!

Scourge: What?! So apparently you have a death wish!

Crystal: Everybody just calm down! What's more important right now is figuring out what's going on!

Silver: She's right! So, let me see... We all lost consciousness in the main hall and then we all came to wherever here is, right?

Whitty: And that's not the only thing. You saw where all the windows in the classes and hallways were, right? [Flashback to Silver seeing that the windows were covered]

Sarvente: Instead of normal glass windows, it was a bunch of big metal plates! What's that about!?

Fiona: What's worse is that all my stuff's missing! Even my cellphone!

Shadow: Hmph, I knew you were gonna be a brat, but I didn't think you were gonna be a spoiled daddy's girl!

Fiona: Excuse me?!

Benjamin: She does have a p-point, th-though. My l-lucky p-paintbrush is g-gone, t-too.

Whitty: And then there's the main hall here. The front exit is completely blocked by some giant metal hatch.

Sarvente: But there wasn't anything like that when I first got here...!

Amy: Then what's it doing there?

Fiona: Maybe we got caught up in some kinda, like, you know... crime or something?

Knuckles: What, like...a kidnapping? You think maybe someone grabbed us and hauled us off and we're not actually at school?

Sarvente: Come on, don't think like that. Cheer up! I bet this is all just part of the school's orientation procedure.

CJ: Yeah, I'm sure that's it! So I'm just gonna take it easy for a little bit.

Benjamin: Oh... So you think th-they w-wanted t-to do s-something t-to surprise us?

Knuckles: Huh. Well if that's all it is, it's nap time for me. I was up way too late last night, so I could use a little shuteye.