Monokuma

Still filled with uneasy dread, Silver did what the announcement said and went to the gym. And he saw what was waiting for everyone there...

Silver: Oh. It really does look like an entrance ceremony...

CJ: See? Told ya! It's totally normal entrance ceremony stuff.

Silver: [Thinking] CJ was right. But in a way, that just emphasized how completely *not* normal all of us were. [Everyone then heard a voice]

????????: Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling! [Everyone then saw a black and white teddy bear-looking thing pop up from the stage]

Benjamin: H-huh? A-A teddy b-bear?

Monokuma: I'm not a teddy bear! I...am...Monokuma! And I am this school's headmaster! [It was the strangest thing anyone has ever seen]

Silver: [Thinking] Right before my eyes, it was... What I was seeing was... It was...utterly incomprehensible.

Monokuma: Nice to meet you all! [Such a bright voice and carefree attitude was completely out of place. And all that anxiety Silver's been carrying with him suddenly transformed into outright fear]

Pinkie Pie: Wowsers! That teddy bear can talk?!

Amy: We just all need to calm down! I'm sure there's just a speaker inside it. That's what they usually do in movies.

Monokuma: I told you already, I'm not a teddy bear... I'm Monokuma! And I'm your headmaster!

Pinkie Pie: Woah! It talks and moves?! Awesome!

Ruv: Seriously girl, calm down! It's probably just a remote control toy or something.

Monokuma: How dare you compare me to a child's plaything! You've cut me deep. Deeper than the Mariana Trench... My remote control system is so complex, that even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehend it! Ah, but don't make me say stuff that might destroy NASA's dreams. I just couldn't BEAR that!

Scourge: "Bear" that? Really? You're unfortunate!

Monokuma: Now then, moving on! We really must hurry and get started...

Fiona: Giving up already? No other stupid bear puns?

Monokuma: Quiet down now, quiet down. Ah, okay, so...!

Dawn: He has abandoned the gag...

Monokuma: Everyone stand at attention and bow! And...good morning!

Dawn: A good morning to you too, Headmaster Monokuma!

Scourge: You don't need to repeat it back, you know! Or are you just that much of a suck-up!

Dawn: I am not a suck-up! That is just the way we swords people greet each other! Besides, it is nice to be greeted like that every once in a while, don't you think?! I was just being nice!

Scourge: Pretty girl, the only thing that's "nice" about you is the fact that your boobs are two times larger than your brain!

Dawn: W-what?!

Scourge: Ya heard me! If ya ever wanna come with me and do the deed, just let me know!

Dawn: Why you...!

Knuckles: [Holds Dawn] Hey! Nobody tries to make a girl feel uncomfortable by commenting about their chest and gets away with it! I swear, I'm gonna kill you!

Scourge: Go ahead and try! You're going against an assassin for crying out loud!