To Survive: Part 14: Deadly Life: Silver and Ruv Tag-Team

Meanwhile, with Silver, he was also looking for some evidence.

Silver: Hmm, I know for a fact that Ruv can't be guilty. He and Whitty were friends, and who would wanna kill their friend? And if everyone thinks Ruv killed him, they'll all vote for him and not the true killer, and we'll all die. I need to find some evidence! Maybe I should find out what was on his DVD, I just need to find it. [He was then stopped by Pico.

Pico: Something doesn't seem right. For some reason on the floor next to Whitty's door, there's a broken chess piece. And that's not it. I also saw some golden paint coated on it. That means that without a doubt, Ruv is the killer!

Silver: Woah there, Pico, let's not jump the gun yet! What if someone's trying to frame Ruv.

Pico: Well, you do have a point there... But I still have my suspicions...

Silver: Huh? Why?

Pico: Ruv does look like someone to murder... And he's also strategic... You might wanna keep your eye on him...

Silver: Well, no one can really say that Ruv's the killer yet, but I'll keep an eye on him, I guess...

[New Truth Bullet: Broken Chess Piece]

With Ruv...

Ruv: [He was digging through Whitty's trashcan] [Thinking] There can only be one thing in the trash can. [He finds the DVD] Yup. The DVD with Whitty's name on it. [Outloud] Whitty got really upset after seeing whatever was in that video. [Thinking] I wonder...what did he see? It might not be directly related to the case, but it might be worth checking out anyway. [Outloud] I'm sorry, Whitty. I need to borrow this DVD. [He quickly ran out of the room]

With Silver...

Silver: [He was walking through the hallway while holding the broken chess piece] There's no way Ruv committed this murder! He and Whitty were friends, and friends would never kill each other! I don't get it! [He then bumped into Ruv by accident] Ahh!!!

Ruv: [Holding his hand out to Silver] You really did to be more aware of your surroundings.

Silver: Ruv, it's just you?! [Ruv helps him up] What are you doing?

Ruv: Isn't it obvious? I'm looking for the murderer, and I'm also trying to prove that I'm innocent!

Silver: Well, if it makes you feel better, I believe you're innocent!

Ruv: Really? [Silver nods] Thanks...

Silver: So, where are you heading?

Ruv: I decided to grab Whitty's DVD and head to the DVD room to watch it. What about you?

Silver: Well, being a total clutz, as you just saw! [Laughs] But in all seriousness, I don't know.

Ruv: Well, maybe you should head to the DVD room with me so we can check out Whitty's DVD.

Silver: Hmm, maybe, but maybe we should try somewhere else.  What about the trash room?

Ruv: Maybe. The murderer could've tried to throw away some evidence, so it wouldn't hurt to check there.

Silver: So that's where we're going then? Let's go! [They both make their way to the trash room] This looks like the place.

Ruv: Then let's not waste any time and go in. [They both go into the trash room] Yep, this looks like the place.

Silver: Sure does. [He then sees a hatch on the floor] There's a hatch on the floor. [He tried to open it, but he couldn't] The door won't budge. It must be locked. [He then sees a gate in front of the two of them] There's a sturdy gate here. No way to get past it...