To Survive: Part 4: Drama In The Dining Hall

[Monokuma's Good Morning Announcment]

Monokuma: [Appears on the TV screen] Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

Silver: [Wakes up] [Thinking] Apparently, it's morning... But thanks to the total lack of windows, there's no way to know for sure. Anyway...what should I do now? ... Maybe I should go find the others, and we can figure out where to go from here together. [Outloud] Okay, it's decided! I'm gonna go find everyone else. [With a newfound determination, Silver left his room]

Dawn: Good morning, Fellow Classmate.

Silver: G-Good morning, Dawn... By the way, you can just call me Silver if you want...

Dawn: I find it rather polite to greet people in the morning, do you? Now then, let's make sure we both do our very best throughout the day!

Silver: S-sure... [Thinking] I wonder if he's always like this... [He goes to the laundry room, where he sees CJ and Sarv]

CJ: Hey, man...

Silver: Good morning. What are you two up to?

Sarvente: Oh, we're just doing our laundry! Just because we're forced to stay here doesn't mean our clothes need to be dirty!

Silver: Well, that is true...

CJ: But don't think this means we wanna spend the rest of our lives here, got it?

Silver: Uh... Got it...

Sarvente: I just hope we can get outta here soon, and I wanna help with that!

Silver: Huh? Really?

Sarvente: Of course! I may not be able to do much, but I wanna help everyone get outta here, even if it ends up killing me!

Silver: Wow, you really are determined!

Sarvente: Of course I am! I wanna get outta here!

Silver: Well why do you wanna leave so badly?

Sarvente: There's so much I still need to do as a nun! I still need to get so many people into Heaven! If I'm not there to do that, then who else will?

CJ: Uh, maybe another nun.

Silver: Well CJ, what's your reason for wanting to get outta here?

CJ: Well, me and Ruby kinda have the same reasons! We want to see our bandmates again! We wanna keep playing music with them! We wanna work as hard as we can to become one of the most well-known bands in the world! No, wait, the galaxy!

Sarvente: I don't think the galaxy is possible...

CJ: Well, if Ruby and I just sit down and die here, all that hard work will go to waste, and we can't let that hard work go to waste!

Silver: Wow! You guys have pretty good reasons for wanting to get outta here! [He leaves the laundry room and makes his way to the dining hall, where he already saw Blaze, Espio, Benjamin, Shadow, and Scourge standing at the entrance]

Silver: Hey guys! Why are you out here standing in front of the entrance?

Shadow: Well, Scourge over here decided that we should wait for Ruv here.

Silver: Waiting for Ruv? Why?

Benjamin: H-he said s-something about wanting to make up for being so mean to h-him.

Scourge: Yeah! Just because I'm supposed to be the Ultimate Assasin, that doesn't mean I'm heartless!

Silver: [Thinking] For some reason, I'm having a hard time believing that...