Easter activities

You woke up early and left the house to go buy kits to dye Easter eggs, thinking it would be a fun idea to do with the slashers. Little did you know they all flipped shit when they woke up and couldn't find you.
"Guys I'm home!!" You announced as you walked in the house. And a bunch of angry stabby children ran at you complaining about you leaving. "Calm your tits, I just went to get some Easter stuff god. Do you guys want to help me decorate? " They all said yes or just stared at you. You had Freddy pull some Edward scissorshands shit and cut out eggs out of paper. Micheal put them up on the walls bc that man's tall ASF. You had Norman get the dye ready and Hannibal was on cooking duty (you told him that if he even dare trying cooking up some people you'd skin him and hang him from your flag pole) . Bubba,Jason and Brahms were the most excited for dying the eggs. And we even pissed off Chucky by putting him in a bunny costume ( he ended up cutting it off but it was adorable none the less)
Pennywise got in the mood( not that one you pervs) and got bunny balloons to place around the house. When the eggs were done nobody really knew what to do, until your smart ass suggested an egg hunt. Nobody was really on board with that until you made a deal. "PERSON WHO FINDS THE MOST EGGS GETS A KISS ON THE CHEEK FROM ME" And just like that they were off. It was absolutely hilarious watching these full grown men fight over eggs. You even watched Freddy kick Chucky a foot away. Which led into a full on brawl between the two as you and Tiffany just laughed your asses off "Why aren't you participating Tiff?" You ask. She turned around and looked at you and said "If I wanted to kiss you I would. " She said smirk growing ever so wide on her face.
" Besides this competition is quite ridiculous when I could do it by myself" she stated leaning forward and pecking you on the lips *Y/n exe has stopped working*
"HEY! DID ANYONE JUST SEE THAT?! TIFF JUST KISSED Y/N!" Ghostface yelled
Everyone stopped what they were doing to glare up at Tiffany seeing your incredibly flustered self laying on the floor before finishing the hunt.
The boys lined up and counted the eggs they had in their baskets " There's a total of 80 eggs, so if we add them all up that should equal eighty. "
"Nope it appears we only have 79 eggs". Hannibal said
They all eyed each other before dashing off in search of the final egg
Tiffany stopped them momentarily with a quick tell of " WHO EVER FINDS THIS EGG GETS TO KISS Y/N ON. THE. LIPS" and hopped down to go join the aggressive searching.
(I'm giving y'all options so you don't have to kith kith people you hate)
*Freddy wins*

"I FOUND IT BEAT THAT MOTHER FUCKERS " Freddy yelled holding the egg in the air like a trophy. He did a little victory dance before Walking up to you. " I found it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" he said aggressively wiggling his non-existent eyebrows. You took the egg from him fearing he'd break it being so rowdy
He grabbed your hips and pulled you down leaning forward giving a long lasting kiss . He needs chapstick.

Michael wins:
All of a sudden Michael stopped searching and speed walked towards you. " Is everything okay Michael?" You asked he held his hands out towards you. In his hands he delicately held a egg that you made specifically for him even going as far as to draw his Coveralls on them. You made them for everyone but it just so turned out that Michaels was the missing one, finding it slightly ironic you took the little baby Michael and put it in the container. It was then everyone caught on to what was happening and went inside. Michael grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the porch to hide away from prying eyes (Cough* Ghostface * Cough*) When he was sure he was out of view he gently pulled his mask up to reveal his lips. You giggled before making an attempt to kiss him. Man's built like the Eiffel tower " Michael your gonna need to bend down your too tall your a giant" instead of bending down Michael decided on picking you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist feeling your back press against a tree. You reached your hands up and cupped his face pulling him down and giving him a kiss Wich soon developed into a full on make out session.