Kiss kiss fall in love:Norman x reader

You and Norman are at the grocery store getting some candy for a movie night.Your at self checkout and Norman sees a group of girls and one says "Imma try an' get his number". You feel him tensing up as the girl gets closer and closer. You start giggling as you watch his helpless face. He  stares at you and all the stress goes away and all that's left is an amused smirk. He grabbed your waist and softly placed his lips on yours. You kiss him back. You both hear the girl groan and walk away but Norman doesn't stop. He pulls you closer,moving your hips back and forth. You both  start breathing heavily. Before it gets too heated you break away with a gasp. He stared at the ground embarrassed, blushing furiously.

You and Norman just got back from store, You picked out some jolly ranchers, He opened the bag and you said:"I want a blue one" He noticed there was only one blue one and he unwrapped it and put it in his mouth. You were going to declare war,you can fuck with my heart strings but don't you dare fuck with my food.

You were about to pounce on him when he grabbed your jaw, pressed his lips to yours and bites your bottom lip forcing it to open.You feel his tongue push the Jolly rancher into your mouth and he pulls away  "Sharing is caring ya know?"