Rainy days: Bubba x reader

Your laying out in the rain with Bubba. The grass is soft and cool beneath you, relieving some of today's heat. You tilt your head and look over at him only to find that he's already looking at you.

"Should we go inside? We've been out here for a while."  He nods and sits up, holding his hand out for you. When you don't get up or reach out your hand for him. He bends down, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. You giggled " I was coming! I just needed a minute" Bubba looked at you with a knowing look and took you inside.

He threw a towel at you,it landing on your face before falling to your lap. " I'm going to go change okay?' He nods and you change into a large light yellow sweater and a pair of pants.  You returned and saw him sitting on the floor .

"What shall we do now?" Bubba looked up to you and shrugged. You joined him on the floor And brainstormed. You had an idea, you grabbed an old stripped blanket and laid it down on the floor, Running to the kitchen to find something to eat for the both of you, you had a whole bunch a dead people in the fridge but ya had Twinkies on the counter so it's good.  You talked to Luda Mae about running down to the local store and buying some stuff,She was okay with it and even let you take one if the cars.

You had gotten:
Two parfait's
A bowl of mixed fruit
A couple sandwiches
Some iced tea
A small cake
And a wooden basket
Indoor picnic why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You came home and laid the stuff you bought out on the blanket, you called Bubba in and he sat down next to you, "It's a picnic bubs!" He clapped his hands

After indulging in the act that is picnicking you grabbed an old radio turned it on and grabbed bubba's hands dancing around the room with him