Brahms x reader : the future

You and Brahms are married, you look up to see your guy's four year old giggle as her dad tickles her. He picks her up and spins her around,adoration in his eyes as he looks at her. While he does this he looks at you, smiling from ear to ear, you return the gesture, laughing. He puts your daughter down and whispers to her (making sure you could hear) " you see that girl over there?" He points at you. "You mean mommy?" She replies and giggles. " Yes!! But you can't tell her,it's a secret. Pinky promise you won't tell?"he asks holding out his pinky to her. She wraps her tiny finger around his." Pinky promise" she beams. " I have a crush on her" he smiles knowing that you can hear him. " Don't tell her though. You promised." He reminds your daughter. She laughs while running up to you. She lifts her arms up for you to pick her up and you do. "Daddy has a crush on you." She reveals "oh does he now?" You sarcastically looking over at him, shaking your head and smiling. He just shrugs his shoulders while laughing.
" Well you can't tell him. But I have a crush on him too. " You whisper-yell to her, so he can hear. Your toddler turns her head to face your husband.
" She has a crush on you too!" She yells excitedly
"Hmmm, interesting " he says walking towards you, he kisses you while you still hold your daughter who just keeps laughing.