Sick days

What would they do if you were sick?

Freddy:
Freddy would avoid you completely and if he's not he's wearing a hazmat suit. He hates it when your sick. Like ALOT.

Michael:
He would sit at the end of your bed trying to help but ending up majorly failing before just deciding to curl up next to you on the bed and watch TV

Jason:
Jason listens to his mom's advice and brings you food in bed and wouldn't even let you get out of bed. You need something? He's getting it for you. Only times he's let you out is when you needed to go to the bathroom or vomiting. You tried to get out of bed claiming you needed fresh air and he punched a hole in the wall and pointed at it before grabbing a piece of paper and messily writing " AIR"

Norman:
Norman views it as an opportunity to be his strongest when your at your weakest. He'll close down the hotel if it's something serious. Knows exactly what to do bc if his mom when he was a kid. Absolutely the sweetest when your sick:
'My insides are becoming outsides, Norman I think I need to see a doctor'
"On it my sweet dove"

Ghostface:
Billy would absolutely panic he doesn't really know what to do other then offer you support.
Stu would know exactly what to do and would help Billy learn.

Pennywise:
Homeboy has no business in human affairs. At first had no clue wtf to do and thought it was nothing serious until you threw up. He stared at you like 'BITCH WTF' for a whole 5 minutes. Then he sent you to your friends house so they could help treat you.

Bubba:
Bubba would be by your side throughout the whole thing,he'd hold your hair back when you were getting sick,have his mom make you special soups. Precious boy will do whatever he thinks will make you feel better. (Almost smacked Drayton for telling you to be sick else where)

Hannibal:
You have been asleep. For a whole day. And he just sat there. Waiting. Waiting for you to get up and tell him what you needed. There was a moment where you did wake up and see him staring at you before almost punching him. You got some medicine though so that's good.

Chucky:
Has no idea what to do and tells you to suck it up. Incredibly moody. If your at your worst,so is he. Beware.

Tiffany:
Tries to get you out of bed to get some fresh air, bakes you cookies tries to make you stay active unless you physically can't.

Brahms:
Once he saw the box of tissues next to your bed and the fact you were running very slow today he insisted you went back to your room and didn't take care of him. At first you disagreed but he was persistent. After awhile he brings you heavily burnt toast a soft blanket and a book to read to him. He sits at the end of your bed listening to the story.