Tiffany x reader

*College moment*
Tiffany was the most popular girl at your college. She's always being asked out by guys. Little do they know.
Her eyes are already set on someone.
You.
She sees you sitting in the library,all by yourself. You stand up but her eyes stay focused on your frame. You try to grab a book from a tall shelf,just barely out of your reach. She comes up behind you and grabs the book. You slowly turn around and look into her eyes. Your cheeks grow a rosy color and she smirks knowing she had an affect on you.You look to the floor avoiding her gaze mumbling a small thank you.
She lifts your chin so you look into her eyes. You ask why she was suddenly talking to you,knowing that typically you would be ignored. "... Can't a girl like me talk to someone as beautiful as you?" Your eyes widen at her words and you start walking to your shared class together.
You and Tiffany talked more after that and when you came out you started dating. Eventually being dubbed as the cutest couple throughout the school.

After college you and Tiffany moved in together and met each other's friends and families getting the support of most. A couple years later you both got married. It was a beautiful ceremony and you had your honeymoon on a beautiful Island.