Different

Bill Denbrough wasn't an average teenager. In fact, he was very different. To him, it seemed as if he was the only teenager on Earth that felt how he did.
  That was until he met the losers. Together, the seven were one different, yet powerful group.
   Just the summer before, they had defeated a monster. "It", as they called it. This monster had taken the life of Bill's dearest brother, Georgie.

  As said before, they are a powerful group. The seven teenagers may seem puny at first glance, but they're much more than that.
   After a year of everyone gradually growing closer to each-other, things started to change.
For the better or for the worse?
That's one thing none of them knew.

Bill didn't know how to cope with the group changing. He didn't know how to cope with his personal feelings on the group changing. 

    Necessarily speaking, it wasn't all bad, no. They never grew apart from each-other. In fact, each and every one of them were inseparable from the others.

That's what Bill Denbrough feared the most.

   A/N: Here's a really short chapter to start of this book lol. This is my first book so please comment on grammar or whatever. I'll probably get like 0 reads, but idec bc this is really fun. Okay, see you guys in the next chapter (I have no clue when that will be, so i'll see you whenever that is.)