Caught again - 2

AN: Most of this chapter holds torture so if you don't like it read with caution.

   Izuku knew Eri had failed the moment he heard the sound of metal being ripped apart. Eri's soft sniffles shortly followed as an angry Overhaul shoved her in their shared "room"' They had been planning the escape for the past week, slowly weakening the metal cover over the single vent in their cell until it broke 30 minutes before Eri's next blood drawl. Izuku had torn the cover off and lifted her up after using his echo location to memorize the outline of the building and telling her the safest escape route. This had been only their second escape attempt and Izuku shuddered at the memory of their punishments. It was because of the punishment that he was given his third quirk.

    Overhaul had kidnapped Izuku at age 11 due to his lack of quirk and wanted to create a perfect guard to protect his perfect weapon, Eri. He was forced to become an experiment and ended up covered in scars. But Overhaul eventually was successful making him into a mix of both demon and angel. His demon quirk gave him wings, horns, and super strength. His second quirk was angel related and gave him the ability to heal with one touch. The main requirement for the healing is that the bigger the injury the more energy from Izuku was needed and he had fainted from exhaustion on many accounts after being forced to heal Overhaul's goons.

Overhaul would often force him to overexert himself as a punishment for misbehaving but him and Eri's first failed escape attempt punishment was much worse. Izuku's healing quirk does not let him heal himself and his demonic quirk allows him survive with more wounds than humanly possible which Overhaul took advantage of. On that night, Izuku's beating was so severe that his eyesight was permanently damaged making almost as blind as a bat.

   This forced the furious villian to have to give Izuku a third quirk they called echo location with the help of bat experimentation. It works similar to echo location in bats and gives Izuku a black and white outline of wherever he is in his head. Without the constant use of echo location, all Izuku can see is faint colors and fuzzy outlines and that is only when he is in a well lit room. Him and Eri's cell was quite dimly lit which is why they were able to get away with chipping at the vent as it was hard to see without much light to expose it to their captures.

    Izuku was thrown from his thoughts as a glove free hand harshly slapped across his face. His weakened body was throw back into the stone wall and Izuku bit down a low whimper. He fought against the will to shrink back into himself to avoid his captor's fury but knew he needed to be brave for his little sister. His eyes flickered over to Eri for a second and was relieved to see she only seemed a little shook up. Izuku then met Overhaul's eyes as Eri was again unceremoniously shoved at him. She let out a quiet whimper and crawled into her protector's open arms.

Izuku hugged her tight due to Overhaul looking so murderous that he questioned if he would survive the night, pet project or not. "I found this one wandering outside and talking to some little heroes... want to tell me how that happened... Izuku?" Izuku once again fought not to shrink in fear and tried to hide his fear. "Who me? I was asleep. You- you know how tired I can get after our morning "training"" He claimed in attempt to calm down to furious man.

Izuku immediately knew he said the wrong thing as Overhaul growled and lunged at him. Having been taught by Izuku how to react to certain situations, Eri ran to the other corner of their small white cell while Overhaul tightly squeezed her brother's throat. "You think you can sass me? I'll teach you to never open your mouth again you mutt!" Eri watched in terror as the bravest person she knew was reduced to inaudible begs and body racked with sobs.

Overhaul mercilessly dragged Izuku out of the room and into his "training" room. This is where he received all his punishments and was then forced to clean up all his blood afterward. It smelled of bleach and other cleaning products, making Izuku's eyes burn and cry even more. The Yakuza boss sneered at the teen punished him all night long. He used many weapon including whips, knifes, and at times his quirk to put Izuku in endless pain to teach him to never try and cross him again.

   When Izuku was dumped back into their shared room, his torn uniform was in shreds and had turned a deep red as it seeped up his blood. Overhaul had even sewn his mouth shut to keep him from speaking due to his previous comment and that fact that he was yelling in pain too loudly for the man's liking. Eri cried over the boys body who had come to be like an older brother to her.

    "Move" a harsh voice commanded her and Eri fearfully scurried away. She watched helplessly as one of her prison guards walked in with a bucket of water she knew had salt in it and covered her ears. They would pour the salt water in both her and Izuku after any experiment or punishment to prevent germs and infection, awake or not and it was extremely excruciating. It made any injury of their hurt ten times worse and if unconscious would wake you up with a scream of pain quickly following. As the water fell, Izuku did just that and more tears fell as it pulled harshly on the thick thread that held his lips together.