Scary planned attack - 7

Eri sat quietly in her brother's arms as he held her in a protective but not too tight, kind of way. She knew how badly he needed to rest after another punishment from this morning and took watch so he wouldn't have to. She felt his chest slowly raise and fall as her eyes stayed locked on their cell's door. It was decorated as a bedroom for the two siblings but the chains and large lock on the door took away from the false relaxed setting the room was supposed to represent. Too many bed memories resided in the room as well.

An ear shattering alarm suddenly screeched and the single light in their room turned red, dimming the room. Izuku whimpered as his echo location quirk greatly intensified both his hearing and sensitivity. He dug his hands deep into his temples and clenched tightly around his ears in attempt to block out the sound and pain the alarm was causing. Eri silently cried as she watched helplessly, unable to take away her big brother's pain. All she could do was hug him tightly and she couldn't even do that long! Having been distracted by the alarm, Eri failed to notice Chronostasis and Overhaul entering their shared cell.

Eri cried as she was pulled from Izuku but forced herself to quiet down after sent a harsh glare from Overhaul. Overhaul's stupid goon continued to carry her away from her brother and a tear slipped as she heard him groan in pain. "Get up!" Overhaul growled at Izuku and tugged at the chains, causing him to crash off the bed. Impatient as ever, Overhaul began to drag Izuku's ankle chains as he tried to hobble a few steps but just fell and let himself get dragged. Eri watched as her brother weakly flipped himself over to be drug on his stomach to not pull any back muscles with his wings and felt more tears slipping down her face at their hopeless situation.

Eri silently watched as her and her brother were dragged along through a maze of tunnels. Overhaul and Chronoostasis remained perfectly calm as the loud alarm continued to blare and never once picked up the pace. No words were said between them, only an occasional look and nod, and they would go one way or another down a new long path. Eri glanced back to check in her brother and accidentally gasped, drawing the two meanies attention. At some point her brother must have gotten scratched against something sharp on the floor because a light trail of smeared blood followed behind them, as far as Eri could see.

Overhaul growled in anger as he had made it clear they were never to get their blood anywhere but their room as they both carried germs. "How dare you, you little sh-" Overhaul began but was interrupted by one of the boys she had run into earlier! "Get your hands off them!" The boy with cool red cape yelled. Eri watched as Overhaul looked back at her masked holder and nodded his head back. Eri could only guess it was a signal to move back as Chronostasis took several large steps back and watched the fight begin from a distance. She worriedly watched as Overhaul took his gloves off and merely kicked Izuku to the side to get him far away enough that if he got hit, he most likely wouldn't die.

The boy glared at her and Izuku's tormentor and quickly glanced at Izuku. Overhaul took this chance to attack him unaware and many spikes rapidly grew up from the ground! Eri had seen overhaul rip her and her brother apart but never anything like this! She watched, once again helpless to stop anything, as the boy shouted that he would save her and Izuku as "that is what heroes do!" She had never met a hero before, but Izuku had told her about them before and he matched his description! Unfortunately, all she could was hope he won because she didn't want to see the nice boy get hurt.

Her hero continued to dodge Overhaul's attacks and Eri glanced over to see her brother weakly dragging himself away with his arms trembling. She watched as he flashed over to her brother and got hurt for the first time as he jumped back with Izuku in his arms. She sees him grit his teeth in pain but continues to fight as her brother lays weak and limp in his arms. She could tell the hero was getting weaker and she knew Overhaul could see it as well. He tried to put Izuku down to save energy but the moment he did, Overhaul began to attack her brother as well so the boy continued to hold on to him.

Two loud yells sound through the now destroyed hallway and Overhaul is distracted just long enough for the hero to get in a good hit. His injury in his arm had been healed as well, letting Eri know Izuku was at least slightly still awake despite his weak state. The other boy and his friend from her escape appeared to help save them! The red head with pointy teeth and other loud blond rushes forward to fight and told Mirio to stay behind so he could protect her brother. Eri watches with wide eyes as the two boys explode and destroy all the spikes sent their way and is happily surprised when the third boy rescues her from Chronostasis's arms!

   Eri hugged her rescuer tightly and whispered "thank you, thank you, thank you!" in his ear and cried happy tears for the first time in her life. He set her down gently by Izuku and wrapping them in his torn cape before turning his attention back to the fight. Not wanting to see the boys get hurt, she turns around to watch their backs and sees a man dressed in all black run in and his hair fly as his eyes turn red. She hears Overhaul yell in anger and spins to see him grab his new gun and point it at the boy in front of her! "Look out!" She yelled. The red head turned his skin pointy again and ran in front of the bullet and Eri held her breath waiting for him to change back but he didn't.

  Before Overhaul can reload his gun, the loud blond explodes him with a shout and the man in black puts some fancy bracelets on his hands behind his back. She looks down as she feels her brother moving and gasps when she looks to see where he is trying to crawl to. The man in black runs up to Izuku and tries to keep him from moving. "Hey kid, stop. You're going to make your injuries worse!" Izuku just shakes his head and the group of heroes look at where he points to see another one of them stabbed in the side with a spike!

   "Sir!" The three boys yelled. The man's green and yellow hair had fallen across his eyes and his crackled glasses were in the ground as his blood dripped down his side and onto them. In their distracted state, Izuku pulled himself up by grabbing the man's shirt sleeve and again pointed to the wounded man. Having his mouth sewn shut, all Izuku could do was point to the injured spot on the man at his body in attempt to explain he could heal the man. "Can he heal that man?" Eri heard the man ask her and nodded. "He healed me earlier!" The older boy yelled as he ran over to carry Izuku to the impaled man. They carefully pulled the man off the spike and soft green glow surrounded the man and Izuku as his quirk activated. The man sighed in relief as he slowly healed and whispered "thank you"

Izuku looked up at him and nodded before his eyes closed and he collapsed to the floor. The newly healed man tried to grab him but whined as he moved too fast as his side was still tender. "Izuku..." A broken voice asked. Eri looked to see it was the explosion blond and she tilted her head at him and glared. "How do you know my big brother!?" She asked with bravery she previously didn't realize she had. "He... he used to call me Kacchan... we were basically brothers before he was kidnapped...what did they do to him?" Eri just sighed, "A lot... he got in trouble a bunch for trying to protect me... he talks about you a lot!" "Come on," The red eyed man said, "Talk later, for now we need to get these three to a hospital."