4.

Thank you for 94 views wtf! I hope you guys are having a great day.

Chris POV

So second day back and it was okay ish. Mostly everyone was happy and yeah. One thing has been on my mind lately and I fucking hate it. Y/n has been on my mind and it's really annoying. Everywhere I go I imagine her. UGH! If course I'm at home right now and I'm thinking my ass off about her. Like the way she smiles and how she's caring We're not to everybody. Did I mention that she is smart? Nick and Matt have no idea about that and were going to keep it like that. I need to mention that I have a book I need to read but I'm just watching the movie. Don't tell anyone I promise it counts. 

 "CHRIS HURRY UP WERE GOING  SHOPPING!" Nick yelled 

"OKAY LET'S GO!" I smile

Listen I don't really want to go , but I need something to do to get her out of my mind.

I rush downstairs and hop into Matt's car. Miss Me plays quietly as us triplets laugh. We finally make it to Hannafords. Matt parks the car and we hop out. It's so nice out. I sigh as we make our way in. The grocery store was filled with rushing people. Hey I mean we all have lives. Nick takes something out of his back pocket. It's a grocery list. I don't want to be here forever luckily there's only like eight things on the list. 

It only takes us a couple minutes to buy and leave with out items. We put the bag of food in the trunk and we hop back in the car. Matt starts driving.

 "Chris remember we have lacrosse tryouts tomorrow, did you forget?" Matt asks me 

 "What how could I forget?" I laugh of course I forgot.  

The drive was silent. To silent. We make it back to the house.

Time skip// brought to I by: lover boy

Ring Ring.

Great third day of school. I throw my blankets to the ground and I start to think about what I'm going to wear. I start looking. I ended up wearing a black shirt with a chain. Gray sweatpants (😘) and Mike high top blazers. I floof up my hair. Damn I look hot.  I rush downstairs to see my brothers. They were all ready me too but today I'm going to walk to school again. I unlock my back door and I start the walk to school. I check my phone I read the time. Good I'm going to be on time today. I see the school in the distance. I keep walking until I make it to the front door. I walk inside and the hallways were filled with hundreds of kids rushing to whatever class they had first. I have homeroom. I make my way into the door. Surprisingly I'm one of the first students. Y/n wasn't here yet. The one minute later she walks though the door. Today she was wearing a black crop too with a chain and gray jeans. We're twining. I smile at her. She sits at her spot next to me.

 "Hey y/n you know were twining." I smirk 

 "Lucky me." She sarcastically smiles. the smile was really though 

 "You are lucky sweetie." I smile

 "Don't call me that again." She snorts 

 "We will see about that," 

 "Sweetie." I laugh 

 Time skip to lunch brought to you by: Nick singing as it was by Harry styles

Lunch. Finally classes are so boring like how learns for fun. Dumb people that's for sure. That means I'm smart in a sence. I never normally eat a lot at lunch because last year some kid had plastic in his pizza. Yuch. Also I eat a lot when I get home, mom gets the good snacks. Of course Nick and Matt were laughing their asses off about some drama that happened. 

Here come the cheerleaders oh not to mention I'm hot and I'm popular so...

 "CHRIS where have you been?" Some Blondie comes up to me

 "Here I guess." I shrug 

 "We miss you back at the popular kids table why are you hanging out with these freaks?" She retorts 

 "Well Blondie I know I'm popular but id much rather hang out with my brothers then girls who like to call my brothers freaks." I say 

She storms off. The at that table next to Tanner Smith (a tad more popular  then me) Y/N! They were also getting way to touchy for my liking. Hopefully soon y/n knows how much a player this kid is. 

Time skip to tryouts brought to you by: you giggle at the wiggle-Nick

Tryout. Listen not to be cocky but me and Matt are the best lacrosse kids at the school and everyone knows that. 

 "The Sturniolos!" Coach smiles 

 "Hey coach." Me and Matt said in unison 

 "I would say good luck to you but let's be honest you guys are the two best ones here." He smiles; I mean I agree

TIME SKIP-- next day

Me and Matt got the news that we both made the team but I'm captin. By the way were at lunch right now. Since Matt and Nick were working on a project in the library for a week I was going to sit at the popular table. Of course y/n was sitting next to Tanner. I was jealous so people say don't fight fire with fire well I will do just that.

___________________________________________________

Ahhh I just finished this chapter and it says I have 111 views. Thank you so much!! I love all of you!

Words: 935