6.

Guys crazy thank at the bottom of the chapter-long chapter ahead

                          September 8th 9:39 pm

Dear Diary, 

You may be why I started writing a diary from the whole fiasco. Well I have problems knowing what I'm feeling so I'm writing these feelings down in this diary. Okay let me start with one feeling I'm feeling. Guilt you may be wondering why so here's the story. It was the first day of school and I met a boy by the name Tanner Smith he's fucking ugly. I knew he liked me cause he told me yesterday morning I was like cool. The only reason I was like okay cool is because I wanted to make Christopher Sturniolo jealous and mad. I don't know but I think it worked. I just generally feel bad for Tanner because he really liked me and I don't like him and I was hanging out with him. Ugh my life is a mess. These diary pages may help me or maybe not I'll figure it out. Good night, adios.

Love, Y/n L/n 

Ring ring. 

Right now I feel very refreshed but today I'm going to let down Tanner because some of his friends says he's going to ask me out today. I'm going to make a big fool of him because he tried to kiss me like four times. So I have to let the whole school know. And Chris. Not going to lie Matt and Nick are starting to be really nice and I'm starting to be really good friends with them. So first I'm making my bed which I never do. It looks nice and I'm already dressed and now I'm going to start to walk to school. I finally see the double doors and I rush to my locker. I put the combo In and I rush into homeroom where I see Chris eyeing me as I walk down the row of desks to my seat. I sit my butt down at my seat and wait for this short period to be over. I was anticipating about me rejecting Tanner. 

Time skip brought to you by; Chris in Maddies crop top 

Finally lunch has approached us and me and Tanner were sitting next to each other but right across from me was Chris. 

 "Everyone may I have your attention!" Tanner stands on the lunch table 

 oh shit

 "Y/n would you like to go out with me?" He asks 

 I stand up on the table 

 "HELL NO!" I smile 

 I see Chris's eyes light up. 

 "Wait why?" He asked as everyone was laughing at him 

 "Ugh nevermind I know Chris is your little boyfriend." He did not go there 

 "He's hotter then you dimwit." I look him straight in the eyes and I use all my strength to push him off the table. Causing him to fall hard. 

Then the next thing that happened was crazy. Chris walked up to Tanner who was still laying on the floor, Chris picked him up shoved him against the lunch room walk and got a huge punch to the face.

 "That's for almost kissing her without consent multiple times." Chris still has his grasp on his shirt

 "And this is for touching y/n without her consent." Chris kicked him right in the balls causing him to fall right down.

 "CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO AND Y/N L/N TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW." oh shit

Me and Chris sit down at the office chairs.

 "Hello you both obviously know why your here. Some kid was live streaming the rejection and the fight. This is all three of your faults. Your probably wondering where is the third boy. At the nurse. Your lucky I'm not telling your parents but lunch detention and regular detention for a week. And before you say anything Chris about lacrosse your not kicked off the team. So right after school I'm calling your parents and saying that the rest of the week you are working on a school project when your actually in detention. You are going to start detention right now so it can be longer today. Tanner will serve punishment as well. Please follow me into the empty classroom in the hallway." she smiles and she tells us a set of rules and she locks us in even though it's 12:32 pm when we're still suppose to be working. God a long detention for us. 

 "Chris." I walk up to him

 "What?" He looks at me suspicious 

 "Thank you." I pull him in for a hug 

 "No problem." I let go of the hug

 We sit next to each other. 

 "This punishment could have been so much worse." Chris says 

 "I know." I say

 "Were going to bored." Chris groans 

 "Yeah." I sigh 

 "Hey y/n." Chris says 

 "What?" I ask

 "Are you dreaming about me being shirtless?" He asks my face goes red

 "Shut up CHRIS!" I laugh 

Luckily the principal let us get our backpack so I have time to right I'm my diary. Chris is on his phone which he shouldn't be on but I couldn't care less. 

                  September 4th 1:58

Dear Diary,

Today was a day full of surprises so I'm going to tell what happened. So of course I rejected Tanner and by the way I don't feel guilty. So I pushed him off the lunch table and yeah. Oof. So then Chris ran down to Tanner and started pushing him and punching him and kicking him in the balls! Also Chris made some very valid points to why I rejected Tanner. Of course some douche kid was recording the whole fricken fight and rejection so me and Chris got in trouble. At leased our parents won't need to know about it. Then I gave Chris a hug. He smells good. If you didn't know my love language is touch. If I have your consent and I touch you in an appropriate place. So I guess that was my fun and hectic day. Bye, adios. 

Lovw, Y/n L/n 😘

I'm thinking to myself as I finish my diary and I look up. I look at Chris staring right as his phone and wonder;

How can I hate you?

 TIME SKIP brought to you by nothing sorry!

I lay i bed still thinking about the hug with Chris and that line I thought of as well. 

How can I hate you?

_________________________________________________

So here's the big thanks; thank you guys so much for 431 views and like a lot of votes. There much appreciated. I just wanted to say that I love this chapter and it brings them together. Also if you don't here this enough I LOVE YOU! You mean so much and you are an asset to the world. Have a good night sleep or have a good day. Drink a lot of water! Again thank you so much. By the way I don't have an exact updating schedule but most likely I will update everyday at night or in the evening usually. Corrective criticism is what I need to be a better writer so give me some. AGAIN thank you. Happy Monday.

Words:1174