9.

Yet again thx u- !

Chris POV -the next day

Yesterday was fun but today's Sunday. I hate Sundays because that means tomorrow school starts up again. Of course school starts. I don't know but I feel like I've gotten closer to y/n since September 1st to September 7th. Of course I've been though my ups and downs but you have know Idea. Of course I'm thrilled to see what's to come but I'm sick of waiting like bro when is she going to make the first move. Maybe I should make the first move. What's a good first move? I have no idea but I'm trying here. I could kiss her but that would be to much. I could hug her every so often. Yeah that's what I'm going to do. I've never really been good with love because I'm scared. Here's the story. My freshman year I met the girl Taylor Henderson. She was and is a cheerleader and I was and still am the captain of the lacrosse team. I met her by bumping into her in the hallway after class. She smiled at me and I think we both felt so connection. The next day she saw me kicking ass on the lacrosse field and we got to know each other. After like 2 weeks of getting to know her she kissed me. I kissed her back. It felt great. We had a steady relationship until last year in May. Sophomore year was one my popularity went though the roof. Of course I was still dating Taylor but I didn't really get to hang out with her often. The she finally agreed to watch some movies at my house. When she went to go to the bathroom her phone buzzed. I was her boyfriend so she would trust me. The message said 'hey babe where tf r u? what happened to our normally hookup time?' (A/n lmao ik) from Tanner (ofc from tanner). 

I was so shocked. She came out of the bathroom. I saw her and she fake smiled. I started to talk about how nice Tanner was to see her reaction. Then I told her to fucking leave my house and I know you are cheating. And like we're fucking done bitch. So it turns out Taylor was using me for popularity and I just don't want to start a relationship and it just takes a really big turn for the worse. 

I really can't trust anyone anymore well maybe I can trust y/n. I'm going to have to talk it out with my brothers over text.

Nicolas🕴🕴🕴

Me: I've got smth important 2 say

N: tell me 

Me: I like someone 

N: who?

Me: don't make fun of me alr?

N: alr just tell me

Me: y/n l/n 

N: srsly? She's so nice 

Me: yeah

Read 10:23 am 

Quick pov change y/n

Right now I was texting Chris on Nicks phone and he told me who he likes and it's me 

Back to Chris 

That was hard to do but at leased I got it off my chest. It's crazy to think that she might actually like me back. Of course I will be waiting for the right moment to make the first move and the first kiss. Then when we plan to get married. Then when we're having triplets. I'm joking. I just need to make the first move. Maybe I should ask her out to have dinner. I could ask her if she wants to have dinner tonight! Yes that's the perfect idea. 

Y/n❤️😩

Me: I would like to take u our to dinner tonight and talk to you about some stuff are you free tonight?

Y/n: yes I'm free and I would love dinner with you 

Me: I'm going to pick you up at 5:00 pm sharp. Be ready and wear casual. 

Y/n: I like bossy Chris. Okay see you soon.

Okay that was easier then I thought the only thing i have to do now is plan what I'm going to tell her. I don't want to automatically come up to her and say like 'I have a huge crush on you' then kiss her. Maybe I should start from the beginning. I have no fucking idea. I just want to make sure that I don't make a fool out of myself and she never wants to hang out again. Geez that got dark quick. Also what should I wear? Well casual obviously but what else. Should I tell my brothers or keep it a secret.  I should flirt right? Remember I have to ask for permission. Where should I take her out to eat? Like I said somewhere where you can dress casual but not to casual. Like I can't take her to a fast food place. Oh gosh, HELP ME!

_______________________________________________

Okay I know that was a short chapter but that was a filler I'm sorry! Thx for 752 hopefully when I'm done with the next chapter we will be bumped up to 800! No pressure. AHHH!! 

words: 827