5.

Fyi I love you thank u sm 4 116 views 

Y/n pov

Tanner Smith is a great person and he's super sweet that's why I'm hanging out with him. Lots of people say he's a player but I find that hard to believe. Today was different because Chris sat at his old table and all the girls surrounded him. 

 "Wow Chris we've missed you." Sadie gushed 

 "wow thanks." Chris smiles 

 "Hey Chris." Taylor smiles 

 "Hey Tay." He smiles 

 What the fuck is he doing. I know what he is doing he, he's flirting with is ex who cheated on him. Some people might think I'm jealous and jealously is what I'm feeling right now. I stand up from Tanners grasp and rush to the library. I see Nick and Matt and I wave. I have to go to their house today because we are working on our science project. 

Time skip brought to you by: *Chris jutting his bottom lip*

I drive all the way to the Sturniolos house. I park on their drive way and I ring the doorbell. Nick opens the door and smiles. 

 "Come in make yourself at home." Nick smiles warmly 

 "Hey y/n!" Matt smiles 

 We start jotting down ideas for our science project. We're thinking something on the lines of composting. We work on it until the boys make a snack and I keep working. 

 "Matt di-" I turn around to see who was talking. 

It was Chris. Not just regular Chris. It was Chris shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. My whole face turns red. Nick and Matt clear their throats. I continue to stare at the shirtless boy in front of me.

 "I'll talk to you later Matt." Chris says 

 Nick and Matt turn around back to cutting the strawberries. Chris looks at me a winks. That fucker. I continue working. Well if you were me right now with an image of a hot and I said it hot shirtless boy in your mind would you let it go. NO! And he also winks at you which is super hot. I'm so stressed right now. I'm going to be honest with guys Tanner isn't cute he's the opposite I was just using him to make Chris jealous! Obviously I knew it worked.

btw sorry 4 all the time skips

Time skip brought to you by: Mattyb

I just got home from that whole fiasco. It's a nightmare but also something hot. I don't know but I can tell he knows what he is doing and he know he is hot. It's funny because he's pulling all these tricks and I'm fucking falling for them. I'm going to pull the same tricks. So first I'm going to dress awesome tomorrow so I'm going to create an outfit right now. I open my closet. I need a shirt first. I lay out a turtle neck. Then a Boston College crewneck. I get my black flair leggings and my green pacer nike shoes that match the shirt. Then I lay out a black claw clip. I take as many rings as possible and done. I'm telling you my outfit is going to be amazing. But I don't like Chris!!!!

Ring ring.  

I'm so excited for today I get strait up and I put on my outfit. I look hot and I admit it.  

Also I have an announcement ever since I've had my terrible accident with diarys I've never wanted to start one again. But who cares. I'm  going to start one tonight. And we are off to the great unknown i mean school!

Hello thank u guys SO much for 128 views have a good night or morning!

Words:608