15

Hello and thank u 4 20.5k ❤

Chris's Pov- Its starts when they get to LA

We finally got to La. God I missed it here so much. Especially the weather. I'm so excited to show Y/n around. We're unpacking right now. Y/n is unpacking and talking to Nick. No idea what they are talking about. The we all sit down and just talk and go on our phones for a couple hours. The y/n stands up.

 "I'm going to head out." Or something like that. 

She leaves Until I I get another message from that girl.

Astrid 

A: I'll kill it gf if you don't come to the beach near ur hotel 

Is that a threat I will take it as one. I tell the boys I will be back soon and I head out as well. Of course I make my way to the beach and I see Astrid the one who was calling me sexy. I frown as she hand motions me to come to her. She talks too me and flirts which is absolutely disgusting. I remind her that I have a girl friend and she shrugs. She says no one has to know. If course I was confused and she grabs my face and starts kissing me. I was shook. She lets go of me and whispers in my ear.

 "If you don't kiss me I will hurt Y/n." She smirks 

She kissed me again. God I miss y/n's kisses.

After ten minutes of on stop disgusting shit I get a message fom Y/n. 

Y/n😇😍

we're done 

She probably saw me. I was ready to start texting but Astrid looked mad and I didn't want anything to happen to Y/n. I was nervous until the sun came down I walked back to the hotel I see an Instagram photo of y/n. She looks pretty as always and she tagged some boy. She probably found someone I don't blame her but I just really wish she could know my side of the story. 

I walk in our hotel room and Y/n was asleep. Matt slapped me across the face because I cheated on Y/n. I started to bleed. I deserved it. Then I heard a yawn from the bed and Y/n hugs Matt. Then they start to kiss. WHAT THE FUCK!

Y/n's pov

We sit for a while and I think. I think that it's best that I go home. I think that they should stay for the rest of the week and I go home. Then I forget all of them and go back to not giving a shit about the triplets.

"Guys I'm going back to Boston. Without you guys."I frown

"Oh." Nick frowns

"Come back whenever you want but I don't want to see any of your faces again." I scream actually mad at all of them. 

I feel all my shit and rush out of the hotel. I book the quickest flight to Boston and it is in 23 minutes. I take a cab and as fast as I can I board the plane with a couple seconds left. 

TIME SKIP

I finally made it home and I found a hotel in Boston I can chill in. It's nice and it's relaxing. I don't read any of the messages I get from the triplets. I'm furious. 

Screw LA. 

Screw the triplets.

Screw Chris. 

Screw love. 

Screw EVERYTHING! 

Not like I cared about them ever. Well I I'm just in a really bad mood.  I could really use some friends. But my only friends are the triplets. Of course in a week I will come back to school. Maybe the triplets will be there maybe they won't. I don't care.