11.

Chris POV again

Of course I'm in a blast to go back to school after you got kissed on the cheek by the hottest girl in school. I think it's a flex but right now I have to talk to Matt about the whole situation. 

 "Matt." I say

 "What Chris?" He looks at me

 "Y/n kissed me on the cheek and she likes me back in pretty sure." I say

 "YOU LIKE HER?! Congrats she's so nice your going to be so good to her okay?" I nod 

A/N YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT 

Okay phew I thought he was going to be missed at me. Of course I'm going to ask her if she likes me back because she know I like her. I guess we will have to see.

TIME SKIP brought to you by: mega_matt44

I just got home from a long day at school and guess what y/n kissed me on the cheek again and hugged my goodbye. We were both red as tomatoes. Of course I didn't ask her out yet but I'm planning to. Maybe she will say yes. 

       Y/n pov

Dear Diary,- September 8th, 6:00 am

I just woke up and soon I have to get ready for school. It's Monday again. I hate Mondays but I'm really excited to get back to school. Just to see Chris. I've gotten in a better relationship this year and I've been more happy then stressed. 

Love, y/n

TIME SKIP- a week (I'm sorry it's long it helps to do this for the story it will make sense is the end)

Y/n Pov 

The week has been alright. Of course I hung out with The Triplets a lot especially Chris. I've been waiting for the right time to ask him out but it's hard. I definitely know that he likes me back its just when is the right time. I think in going to do it tomorrow. By the way it's September 15th. I'm just worried for commitment or that I'm going to fail. I'm good looking it's just I not really ready for a relationship but I'm ready for one with Chris. School has been going really bad for me. School has never been my thing. I'm not 100 percent sure I'm even going to college. I've always wanted my own vloging channel and move to LA. I love Boston but I've lived here for 16 almost 17 years. 

LA is where I can start my modeling job I've always wanted to start. Everyone says I could be a model. Not like a runway model like wearing peoples merch and shit for Instagram. A girl can wish. LA is like my dream spot. I would love my mom to continue to live in Boston so I could come back and she Boston and her. Yeah but right now I'm going to take a nap and see where that takes me.

___________________________________________________

This is so short I'm sorry. This is my shortest chapter. I just wanted too say that I have writer's block. I'm sorry. Also thanks for 24 votes and 1.1k views! 

Words;  508