29. Sleep Talk With Mason & Y/N: Ft. Parents

"Okay, I'm done changing," Y/N called as she smoothed out the pajama's that Oliver had lended her. It was an orange T-shirt that smelled of coffee and muffins, accompanied by some grey sweatpants, that were unsurprisingly comfortable.

The door opened and Lock, Shock, and Barrel walked in, all wearing a pair of pajamas, given by Oliver. Lock wore a long sleeved red T-shirt and shorts, that showed off his legs.

Shock had a purple tanktop, that enhanced her chest area, Y/N didn't linger on that too long, because she felt like she was invading Shock's privacy. Shock's pants were black and white checkered pajama pants, that fell past her feet, showing that they were a bit too big for her.

Y/N felt her breath catch in her throat just by seeing Barrel. He wore a green crop top, that showed off his midriff. Y/N never realized how toned his body was. And to top off the whole look, he wore a pair of grey sweatpants, that matched Y/N's. They brought attention to a specific area.

Y/N looked away from the three of them, her cheeks burning in embarrassment. She didn't understand how three people could be so attractive. And she wished she didn't feel all these emotions for them. She had come to realize how amazing they were, all because of this trip. And she had developed feelings for the three of them. She would normally be happy about this, but because of her dad she wasn't.

He would lose his head if he found out, no pun intended. Her whole life, Jack had only said bad things about them. How rude they were, how careless, how selfish, how evil. But, Y/N came to see, that this was not the case. Maybe before, but not now. Obviously, sometimes these traits would show through, but most of the time, to her at least, they are kind, careful, selfless, and good.

But, one thing lingered in her mind. How would she tell them? She knew Lock felt the same, due to the whole incident with his panic attack. But what about Shock and Barrel? Even if they did, would they be okay with her having feelings for all of them? Would they hate her? Would she even have to guts to admit it?

"What's wrong, princess?" Barrel asked, as he walked behind her and pulled her into his chest. She felt her heart stop, at the feeling of his bare stomach against her back. If only he knew what he did to her. Oh, he did know, that's why he did it.

"Nothing," Y/N lied, her voice wavering. "I just can't believe this whole trip is actually worth it"

Barrel let his arms fall from her waist and Y/N took this opportunity to sit down on the bed. The three trouble-makers sat down with her.

"You didn't think it would be worth it?" Shock asked.

"Well, it's not that..." Y/N shrugged. "I guess...I expected to get caught before we found her"

"By your dad?" Lock asked.

"Yeah,"

"He's not that smart," Barrel teased. "How much do you wanna bet that he's got the whole town searching for you?"

"I don't need to bet," Y/N chuckled. "I know he does."

Lock yawned and stretched out his arms. "Let's lie down, princess. It's been a long day"

Y/N and the others complied. They got under the covers, squeezing together, just so they could all fit. Shock felt left out, considering Lock and Barrel were on each side of Y/N, and she couldn't lie next to her.

"Guys..." Y/N spoke up.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk?" Y/N sheepishly whispered. As she lie in the darkness of the room, unable to see their faces, she was able to seek comfort in talking to them about a topic that had been scratching at her brain for the past few days.