💖CHAPTER 4💖

You take out your phone, and scroll through instagram until your alarm goes off...
(CHAPTER 4)

(This chapter just mostly adds on Y/N and their relationship with their brother)

Y/N pov:
You lay your head down onto your pillow, but can't fall asleep. Soon enough your alarm was blaring in your ear again. You were tired, but couldn't sleep. You got up and changed into an old T-shirt that surprisingly still fit you. 'Nice' you thought to yourself. You went down to the kitchen to make yourself breakfast, when your brother was already there.

"Morning dork, I'd imagine you didn't sleep well." He said. You smiled and shook your head. "No." You mumbled. "Yeah, and may I ask, why were you over at your friend's house for so long anyway?" You opened the pantry, took out some bread, and threw it into the toaster. "Well, uh, we were watching a movie and I accidently fell asleep" You said.

He snickered at you "Bullshit" he whispered. You scoffed "You asked for the truth." He nodded. "Okay, if that's what you want me to believe, I won't push it." He said. The toast popped up, so you snatched it and ate it. "Jesus calm down, nobody's gonna take it from you" Your brother laughed. You rushed upstairs and slid into the bathroom.

You did the essentials, and walked back to your room. You flopped down onto your bed, and waited for the bus. Soon enough you heard it rolling down the street so you rushed downstairs "Bye, Xavier!" You yelled out. "Cya Y/N!" He yelled back. You hopped onto the bus to see the usual kids yelling and screaming. You rolled your eyes and sat in an empty seat.

After what seemed like years, you arrived at school. Everyone was pushing and shoving to get off, so you were the last one. The bus doors closed and you walked into school. Nothing exciting ever happens so you weren't expecting much. You still had one question in the back of your head; 'When and how did Dixie meet Gonner and Isis?'

(Time skip to end of the day)

You had tried to avoid Dixie, but it didn't work. "Y/N!" She yelled out to you. It was awkward considering your now known information. "Hey Dixie." You sheepishly said to her. "You didn't talk to me at all today." She said. "Sorry." You mumbled. "Uh, it's fine, sorry for being weird tye other day." She said. You looked away just trying to get home. "Your fine, don't worry about it." You said.

She smiled "Well I have to go. See you tomorrow?" She asked. You nodded and scurried off 'Finally' you thought to yourself. You looked around for the bus. When you found it, you quickly hopped on. There were no empty spots, but you sat next to another girl. She had short brown hair, and blue eyes. You turned to her and smiled, so she did the same.

You got off the bus once it reached your house, and hurried inside. You rush up to your room and throw your bag down. You were excited to go see Gonner and Isis, because you had no other friends. ("friends" lol) You grabbed a bag and packed your phone, headphones, a pocket knife, and a flashlight. You stood up. "Where are tou going?" You see your dad in your doorway.

You feel like your soul left your body. "Hey, I'm just going to an after-school event." You said. He nodded "What is it?" He asked in a stern voice. You were sweating profusely "Oh its just a book club." He wasn't much to pry, but he seemed like he was in a peaceful mood. "Should I drive you?" He asked. "No! It's fine, Xavier can take me." You said.

"Alright, be back by 9pm." He said, and left. You crept over to your brothers room. You knocked on his door, and he opened it. "What Y/N." He asked annoyed. "Okay listen, I'll give you 10 dollars if you cover for me." You said. He rolled his eyes "No." He attempted to close his door, but you stopped him. "20 dollars? I'll do your chores for a week." You begged.

"God Y/N, why the fuck do you have to be so persistent? Where are you even going?" He asked. "My friends house." You said "The same friend? Either your dating, or thats a load of shit." He said. He was getting pissed, you could tell. You decided to just lie. You just couldn't tell him you were hanging out with the dead.

"Okay fine but don't tell dad. They're my partner, and we just started dating." You said ashamed. He looked smug "Knew it. You're just too easy." He said with a cheeky grin "But who would honestly want to date you? Your a dork with 0 social skills." While that was completely true, it still hurt. "Alright where does this kid live?" He asked.

You were surprised he genuinely fell for it "Oh they're in walking distance. I told dad you were taking me to an after-school book club." He nodded. "Have fun with your little friend" He teased. You were still flustered, because the friend was mostly just Gonner. You wondered what his type was, but caught yourself.

'Woah, you can't be falling for a zombie.' But there was something about him you just couldn't shake. His face, his voice, his old life, everything about him gave you butterflies. It was weird to admit to yourself, but it was true. You went back to your room, and grabbed your bag. As you were walking past your brother he said "Have fun." He laughed. 'He's so annoying.' You ignored him and walked past. You went down the stairs, and quietly through the front door.

You watched out for cars, and crossed the street. You crept into the forest, making sure nobody from your school was around. As you crept deeper into the woods, you heard a strange high pitched voice. You followed the voice to see a small ghost talking to a few skeleton, but you couldnt figure out what they were saying. As you tried to get closer, something threw you too the floor...

(TO BE CONTINUED...)