💖Chapter 11💖

Gonner stepped in to try to break up the situation, "Lassies! Please calm down, can we talk about this like civilized creatures?"
(CHAPTER 11)

Y/N pov:
You both step back and remain quiet. "Isis, I'm sorry we left ye here. I don't have an excuse for that." Gonner apologized. Isis sighed "It's fine, I guess. Just don't do it again!" Isis demanded. "I won't." Gonner smiled. He then turned to you. "So, Y/N. What 'r ye doin out here?" He asked. "Well, I'm not supposed to be out here." You admitted, "But I just wanted to hang out with my friends." Gonner awed. Isis wasn't buying it "Tell the truth." "I missed my bus." You confessed. Gonner giggled.

You looked around "What do zombies do around here?" You asked. Gonner started to awnser, "Well-" but Isis interrupted. "Well Gonner can't answer, for obvious reasons, but no zombie can really do anything out here because of the dark angels." You were a little confused. "Dark angels?" You asked. "Yeah, you should go out and find some!" Isis replied sarcasticly.

"The dark angels are still around? Didn't Nebulosa die?" Gonner asked. "Yeah, but I heard they still wanted to carry on her legacy." Isis said. You were even more confused. "Sorry, what are dark angels, and who is Nebulosa?" Isis and Gonner both turned to you. "Wouldn't you like to know." Isis sighed. "I.. I would." You said. "Anyways.. Nebulosa was an evil witch who wanted to bring pain and suffering to this world." Gonner stepped in.

"Dark angels?" You asked. You heard low growling near the gate. You quickly turned over to see a bull-looking creature. Isis squeaked. "Aye, it's ok. Dark angels can't get into the holy graveyards." Gonner tried to reassure Isis. "This isn't the holy graveyards, stupid cabin boy!" Isis whisper yelled. Gonner's smile faded quickly and you all hid behind a shed. The creature stepped forward and looked around.

The creature sniffed the air, and paused. He slowly turned back and walked back into the forest. "Well, this place isn't safe." You said quietly. "Yeah, I think I get that." Isis said annoyed. "Why don't you both stay at my house for a while?" You said. Isis thought for a moment, and a moment later the fire she made burnt out. "Well, I guess for a bit." Isis sighed.

You all quietly walked over to your house and walked inside. "I think my brothers at school, so we're fine." You said. Isis looks around. "We're here alone?" She asks. You nod and she walks around your house and looks around. You stay silent but are a little confused ok what she's doing. "What are you doing?" You ask. She doesn't say anything. She eventually comes back to you and says "I was just checking out your place."

You nodded. "Well, uh, I'm going upstairs if you want to join me." You said, and headed upstairs. You peaked into your brothers room but he wasn't there. You walked into your room and grabbed your computer. 'I should probably start on schoolwork so I don't have to work on it later' you thought. "What's that?" Isis said behind you. You jumped as you didn't hear her come in. "God Isis!" You blurted, trying to catch your breath.

Isis apologized and repeated "What are you holding?" You looked down. "My computer? Oh, your not from this time period, I forgot." You spoke. "Well this is a computer. It's a device that can do almost anything." Isis looked surprised. "Ooh, can it fly?" She asked. "Uh, well not everything. I mean you can watch videos, research things, and create things." You replied. "Woah. All that in a tiny box?" She responded.

"I mean, it's a lot more complicated but that's kinda the gist of it." Isis was a little confused, but sorta got the point. "Hey wait, where's Gonner?" You ask. Isis looks up from the computer "I think he's in your food room." She said. "The kitchen?" "Yeah, that." You nod. "Go make sure he doesn't get into trouble, please." You asked her. She sighed and walked out. You crawled into your bottom bunk and went onto your online class website.

You looked at your assignments and started working. Eventually you came across a history project. 'Choose someone from the list below, or choose someone who you want to write about.' You were about to email the teacher and ask if you could write about Isis or Gonner, but a certain name stuck out to you. 'Samantha Phillips' You just wanted to look her up real quick, and then be done with it. A moment later Isis and Gonner were fighting, and Isis was pulling Gonner into your room.

"Gonner was trying to eat another cat!" Isis said, tightening her grip on his wrist. "Aye! I said sorry." He said. "What! Was he black and brown with Hazel eyes?" You asked. "Yes, and t'was huge!" Gonner replied. Isis smacked the back of Gonners head. "That's Mr. Fluffy! You can't eat my cat you moron." You yelled. Gonner apologized for about the 3rd time. You sighed. "It's fine, just please don't eat my cat."

Gonner had a sad expression, but lightened up when he saw your computer. "What be that?" He asked. Isis let go, and told him. "That's called a computer! It's like a magic box where you can watch and make things, I think." You smiled. "Yeah, basically." Gonner walked over. "What are ye working on?" You showed him. "I'm supposed to write about some historical figure, or whatever." He saw who your were looking up. "Samantha Philips? Oh! We know Sam!" He exclaimed.

Isis scoffed. "Sam? Are you serious? Ugh, don't write about them." You were confused. "Wait why?" You asked, but Gonner answered before her. "Isis isn't to fond of Sam." He giggled. "Not to fond? They were working with Nebulosa!" Isis growled. You decided to speak up. "Uh, quick question. Why do you keep saying they? Does she have siblings?" Gonner smiled and shook his head. "No, Sam never felt comfortable as a girl. They felt more like themselves as a them!"

You understood what he meant, but was a little shocked how well he described it as a cis guy from the 1600s. You nodded and got even more excited to write about them. "One of the first LGBTQ members in history, I think?" You said. Isis and Gonner were confused, so you decide to elaborate...

(TYSM for reading this far! I appreciate you <3)

(TO BE CONTINUED...)