💖CHAPTER 5💖

As you tried to get closer, something threw you too the floor...
(CHAPTER 5)

Y/N pov:
"Hey! What the hell?!" You yelled. You look up to see Gonner on the floor next to you. "Gonner, what the fuck is your problem?" You whispered. He covered your mouth. 'What the hell was he doing?' You thought to yourself, you stayed quiet. He peeked up from the bushes, and let you go. "Wanna tell me what the hell just happened?" You ask.

"Aye, sorry lass." He said "T' was Piroska." You were confused. "Piroska? I don't know who or what that is." You said. He sighed "She's an evil ghost, who's only after power." You nodded. "Okay, so what was she doing?" You ask. He got up, and helped you up too. "I don't know, but I know it wasn't good." He said. "Where's Isis?" You ask. "Sleeping." He said.

"Well its obviously not safe in this forest, would you like to come back to my house?" You ask. You realized what you said and regretted it. "Really? Ye mean it?" He said. He sounded so happy, you couldn't take it back. "Yeah..sure." you mumbled. He quickly pulled you in for a hug, and your entire face turned red. He was cold, but he felt nice. He let you go as he realized what he was doing. "Sorry lass, 't was just excited." He apologized.

"Oh no your fine, it's fine." You said, trying to cover your tomato face. You started walking through the forest to get to your house, when he took your hand. You didn't say anything about it, so neither did he. When you reached the edge of the forest, you looked around trying to see if anyone was there. You both ran through the street and into your backyard.

"Well we're here." You said. He let go of your hand, you hadn't even realized he was still holding it. Your cheeks turned pink. "Well..stay here, I need to try and sneak you inside." You said. He stood back as you slowly opened the back door. You checked for other people, before signaling him to come inside. You grabbed him wrist and raced upstairs. You took him to your room.

"Sometimes I hate sneaking people in." You said. "Ye snuck people in before?" He asked, surprised. "Uh, nevermind." You said. You did used to have an ex who you'd always sneak in. Your relationship didn't last long, because he was just a toxic asshole who wanted you for your body and to destroy your mental state. Gonner looked over. "I could've gone through the window." He said.

You shook your head "That would take too long, plus, what if someone saw you? They would tell my dad, and we would have bigger troubles to deal with." You walked over to your bed and sat down. He followed and sat down. He accidentally fell over onto his back, but didn't bother getting up. "Woah. I haven't felt something this soft in years." He said happily.

That really made you think, 'How old is he actually?' You spoke up "Gonner?" He turned to you. "How old are you?" You ask. "I died when I was 15, just a small lad. I've been dead for over 300 years though, does that count?" He asked. "No, I don't think so." You replied. You heard someone rattle the doorknob. 'Shit, that could be anyone." You thought. "Hide!" You whispered, and threw a blanket over him.

He ducked down and tried to blend in, you hoped it would work. The person came in, and it was your brother. You felt relieved, as it wasn't either of your parents. "Oh Y/N, your back from your boyfriends house. Why so soon?" He asked. Your face turned red, because Gonner could hear the whole thing. "1 get out of room, 2 how do you know it was a boy?" You ask.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to assume. What did you even do anyways?" He asked. "None of your business, get out!" You yelled. He laughed "I bet 20 dollars they're in here somewhere." You groaned, even more embarrassed. He was so dumb but so smart. "Fuck off, Xavier! Litteraly get out I'm serious." You repeated. "Chill out! I'm leaving." He said still giggling. "Your room smells like ass by the way."

(If your reading this can you comment on where I need to write the brothers name?)

He shut the door, and you sighed a breathe of relief. Gonner got up. "Aye, I'm yer boyfriend now?" He said giggling. You buried your face in your hands. "No! Shut up." You said. He was still laughing to himself. You looked over to see he still had the blanket on his back. He noticed you were looking and said "Tis warm and fuzzy." He pulled you in, and wrapped the blanket around you too.

You laughed. "Y'know..my brother is kinda right." You said. Gonner smirked "About?" He asked. "My room does smell like ass, and that's all your fault." You snickered. Gonner rolled his eyes, and you got up. You grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "You need a bath, like really bad." You said. "I'd rather die again than take a bath." He groaned.

(Zombies don't get burned by water bc it's my story- but they still get burned by sun)

"Well too bad, that's not my problem." You said, and pushed him into the bathroom. You had your own bathroom. He looked around, then looked back at you "Aye lass, I have no clue how to work this." He said. You rolled your eyes at him, and walked in. You showed him how the faucet worked, and how to turn the knobs, ect+.

You stepped back so see if he got the hang of it. He put his head in front of the knobs, and turned them to start the water. The shower poured onto his head, and he fell back. "Aye!" He yelled. You laughed, and left to go fish clothes from your brothers room. You snuck into your brothers room, and prayed he wasn't there. You realized he was in the bathroom, and quickly grabbed all the essentials.

You rushed back into the bathroom and handed him the clothes. He thanked you, and you hurried out. You flopped onto your bed, and pulled out your phone waiting for him to be done...

(TO BE CONTINUED...)