💖💧CHAPTER 8💧💖

You both were confused, but you got a text on your phone. It was from him...
(CHAPTER 8)

Y/N pov:
He had texted you. It wasn't unusual, but it was a little out of the blue. You both had read the message together, but he couldn't read so you were kind of alone. (My dad named him Darin lmao)

[Text convo]
'I know about your little friend' -Darin

'What are you talking about?' -Y/N

'Don't play dumb. I know you have a guy in your room.' -Darin

[Back to real life]
You were freaking out. You got up and quickly shut the window. Gonner got up "What? What happened?" You were shaking and about to cry. "He knows your here." His eyes went wide. "But that'd be impossible." You shook your head. You started hyperventilating. Why was he obsessed with you? Why was it you? What was wrong with him?
What did he see in you? Why did he have to ruin your life?

You could barely breath when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You quickly turned to see Gonner looking confused. "Sorry- I just- he-" You tried to catch your breath. He hugged you. It caught you off gaurd and you almost fell. He put his hands around your waist "Its okay, breath, I got ye. Everything will be okay, I won't let that nut job near ye, alright?" He wiped the tears off your face.

You turned bright. You tried to catch your breathe but you couldn't breath with him so close. You thought about kissing him, since he was right there. You leaned in, but stopped. He thinks of you just as a friend, and you didn't want to lose him. He let go of your waist, and you fumbled back a bit. "Ye okay now?" He asked. You nodded and looked out your window again.

"Well as long as he doesn't get in, we're fine." You said. You then had an idea. "I know how I can successfully sneak you out, without people seeing your a zombie." You said. He tilted his head. "You take a shower, and I get you new clothes since your still wearing my brothers." You continued. He looked down "I forgot about that." He giggled. You walked over to your desk.

You took your pocket knife for safety. "Aye, that's the one ye had when we first met." He said. You smiled "Yeah, it is. I'm just protecting myself in case that loser shows up." You also grabbed your wallet so you could pay. You headed downstairs, and tried to sneak out. You spotted a note on the counter, and went to go check it out.

It read; 'Y/N, (Brothers/name), were going out to pick up groceries. Don't get in trouble, don't break anything, and don't bring friends over. Love, parents.' You stared at it and heard someone coming down the stairs. You looked over to see your brother. "What is it?" He asked. "Mom and dad are out for groceries." You said. He walked over and read it.

He pointed at where it said 'Don't bring any friends over' "Yeah, too bad your boyfriend can't come over." He laughed. You pushed him aside "Shut up." He laughed even harder "Or is he here right now?" He teased. "No, he went home!" You yelled. He stopped laughing to catch his breath. "I'm gonna be in my room. Don't make out and I won't tell." He giggled.

'God he can be so annoying sometimes.' You thought. He walked upstairs, and you snuck out. You walked over to the clothing store. You had a lot of money from chores, so you could pick out some nice stuff. You picked up your stuff and put them all in a bag. You and the cashier didn't talk to each other much, but you didn't mind.

You walked out, and began walking home. You were halfway home when you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around, and there you saw Darin. You nearly screamed. You pulled out your pocket knife and held it in front of you. He took a step back. "Y/N please, I'm not going to hurt you." He said. You looked at him, and he continued.

"I love you, I know I was wrong for how I treated you, but you loved me and I love you." You spoke up "Loved. Also that was like, what, eighth grade? I don't like you, and I need space." He scoffed. "I can take care of you, I know what you need, I love you, please give me another chance." He begged, and you were getting sick of it. You couldn't keep going back and forth.

"Your not even old enough for a job! You also don't even know my birthday, or my favorite food. You don't know what I need." You snapped. He walked forward "Oh I know what it is, you have a new boyfriend." He said. You took a step back, and tilted your head. "Sorry? What boyfriend." He continued "A boyfriend. A dead one at that." Your heart nearly stopped. You froze for a few seconds, and he lunged at you.

He grabbed your arm and quickly tried to pull you into an alley. You got ahold of him hair and stabbed him in the shoulder. There was blood everywhere, and it got on your hands and clothes. You ran off with the ones you bought, scared for your life. You had never ran so fast. You swung open your door, and rushed to your room. You pushed open the door and you through yourself on the floor. You could barely breathe, and just had to lie down.

You got up and noticed Gonner staring at you confused. He tried to help you up, but you pushed him away and got up. He noticed the blood "What happened to ye? Is that blood?" He said in a shaken voice. You handed him the clothes "Just go change, I'll explain later." You said. He took them and headed for your closet. You just went to your bathroom and tried to wash the blood off...

(Also I'm on the bus rn lmao)

(TO BE CONTINUED...)