💖💧CHAPTER 7💧💖

She looked vaguely familiar, but you didn't know from where. Then it clicked...
(CHAPTER 7)

Y/N pov:
You remembered where she was from. She was the same girl from the woods, the same girl Gonner had warned you about. Why was she here? Why were you alone? Why was she chasing you? You felt alone and scared. Soon you tripped over a tree branch and smashed your head on a rock.

You had a mini hear attack and woke up in a panic. You had to fight tears from escaping your eyes. You looked around to see your normal room. You got up, still trembling. Nightmares had never really scared you before because you knew they wearnt real, but something about that seemed a little too real.

You looked around. "Gonner.?" You said in a shaky voice. No response. You looked down. "Stupid nightmare.." You mumbled, beginning to cry. You felt stupid for crying over a dumb nightmare, but oh well, nobody was around. You heard a thud behind you, and as you spun around you saw who it was.

"Gonner?" You said shocked. You thought he had left, you couldn't find him. "Lass, what happened?" He said. "Its nothing, just a bad dream." You said, still trembling. He hugged you tight "Yer gonna be okay." He said to you. You hugged him back "Thank you." He let you go "What was it about anyway?" He asked. "Well, I was in the woods, and I was being chased." You started,

"I was being chased by a girl through the forest. She could fly, and I thought I had seen her before somewhere." You said. "Describe her." He told you. "She was short, transparent, she had dusty orange hair that went up, she had very jagged teeth, she had an axe in her head, and stitches going down the center of her face." You explained.

You looked at him, and his eyes went wide. "Piroska." He mumbled under his breath. He had mentioned her name before, but you couldnt remember it until now. "Did anything else happen?" He said concerned. "Well when I was running I tripped and hit my head. I had a headache when I woke up, but that's unrelated." You said. He nodded after hearing it all.

"Thank ye." He said. He hugged you and got up. Suddenly you both heard a knock on your door. You quickly got up and pushed him into your closet. "Y/N? Is someone in there? Is it your boyfriend?" Your brother said laughing. "No I was watching a movie, what do you want?" You yelled. He opened the door and his smile quickly faded.

He ran up to you. "Y/N what happened? Are you okay?" You pushed him away "It was just a horror movie." He still looked upset "Horror movies don't typically scare you, what was it?" He asked. You wanted to tell him about the nightmare, but then you would probably have to explain the girl, and then your whole situation, and you didn't want to do that.

"Just leave it, (brothers/name). I'm fine." You groaned. He frowned "Fine, but if anything is bothering you, please come tell me." He said. You nodded, and he walked out. Gonner opened the closet door. "I'm coming out of the closet now." He slowly walked out, but paused. "Not in that way." He said. You giggled at him. "Would you ever date a guy?" You asked. He smiled. "I did."

You shot up "Really? What was his name?" You asked. "I don't quite remember, but he was part of me crew." He said. "Unfortunately I passed before him, and I never saw him again. That's when I met Piroska." You were confused. 'He knows her? What does she have to do with anything?' You thought. "I knew Piroska before I died but, that's when we really got to know each other. She helped me get over him, and we started dating." He said.

He turned to you, and you were shocked. "Dating? You dated her?" You asked. He nodded. "So are you still dating her?- I mean- when does Dixie come into play here?" You asked. He laughed at you "Me and Piroska were together 300 years, I got tired of her constant nagging, and obsession, so I dropped her." He said. "You just dropped her? No warning? You dropped her and went to Dixie? That's kind of an asshole thing to do." You replied.

His smile faded "Well she was evil, she left her friends behind to fulfill her sick dreams of power. I had to leave." You nodded, not wanting to dig at him. You understood where he was coming from so you couldn't blame him. "What about ye?" He asked, "Do ye have anybody ye used to date?" You nodded. "I used to date this really egotistical guy. He only dated me as a joke, but I guess he caught feelings."

You explained. He seemed really into your story, and it gave you butterflies. "He was pushed out of his little popular group for having a crush on a weirdo like me." You said. "Yer not a weirdo, yer a nice person and ye deserves someone who loves and cares for you." He added "Sorry, go on." Your heart almost exploded, but you tried to keep calm. "Well he tried to get back with me, but I knew it was fake." You continued.

"All he did while we were together was beg for me to send him weird things." He tilted his like "Like what?" You stayed quiet. "Ah that's fine, ye dont have to explain." He smiled. "You looked at your phone "He's been blowing up my phone for months, but he's called less and less since you came along." You said "Why? Does he know about me?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I don't think so, since I've been good at making sure you've never been spotted." You both were confused, but you got a text on your phone. It was from him...

(TO BE CONTINUED...)