💖CHAPTER 6💖

You flopped onto your bed, and pulled out your phone waiting for him to be done...
(CHAPTER 6)

(I HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG IM SORRY)

Y/N pov:
It felt like forever, but you couldnt blame him as today's technology was basically foreign to him. Finally he got out, and you looked up. The clothes were a little baggy, but still fit. He had tan-ish but still looked a little gray, and fluffy orange hair. You felt yourself blush at his appearance. "Aye, what's wrong?" He asked. "Oh! Uh- Nothing you look cute." You stumbled. He smiled at you and you realized what you said.

"W-well, not cute but- I-" You tried correcting yourself but he stopped you. "No, I know what yer tryin' to say. I be the world's cutest pirate." He said with a grin. Your heart starting racing. 'Oh my god, I'm in love with him aren't I.' You thought. "Yeah." You nodded. You looked down. "Are you hungry? 'Cause I kind of am." You asked. He smiled and said "Ye know, I am." You got up to leave but stopped. "What do you eat?" You asked.

You started backing up to the door "Do you eat humans, like in the movies.? Are you gonna eat me?!" You said in a panic. He looked at you like you just said the stupidest thing in the entire world. "No. I don't eat humans, I eat cats. And what 'r movies?" He asked. You stepped away from the door. He went on "I did used to know a zombie who ate humans, gross." 'He has weird ass friends.' You said to yourself, but you got worried as you do have a cat named Mr. Fluffy.

"Okay well, you can't eat cats in my room." You said "Wait you don't know what a movie is?" You realized. He shook his head. "Okay well, what if I find you a cat, and you can munch on that outside. Afterwards we can watch a movie." You said. He shrugged and smiled at you "Sounds good to me." You looked out the window. It was dark out, and nobody was around. "I have a shed in the backyard, and you can eat your weird foods all you want."

He nodded. "My room is on the second floor, so you can go out the window or through the house." You said. He looked around. You were confused "What are you doing?" You asked. He looked over at you. "Do ye have rope?" You didn't, so you shook your head. He looked for the door. "Then I'll go the other way." He said. You got up and walked over to the door, leading him out. You walked through the house, making sure nobody was around.

When you reached outside, you looked around for something that he could eat. You remembered a stray cat walking around. "I'll be back." You said. He smiled and sat down on the grass. You hopped over your fence onto the street and spotted a black cat in the neighbor's yard. As you picked it up, you stopped. You had never had a soft spot for animals, but you didn't want to lead them to their painful demise. 'Pood thing.' You took the cat anyways.

As you took it into your backyard you saw that your own cat had got out, and Gonner was eying it down. You dropped the cat onto his head. "The one you were staring at is mine, and I'll kill you again if you try to eat him." You said annoyed. You looked genuinely scared and just nodded. "Can you only eat cats, or are they just your favorite food?" You asked. He picked up the black cat "It just be a preference." He said. "Go into the shed, I dont need to hear you." You said

He got up and did what you said. You left and looked through the window into the house. There was nobody there. He came out and you walked up to him "You are honestly disgusting, let's go." You said. You led him back to your room, and sat him down on your bed. "So have you really never seen a movie?" You ask. He shook his head "I already told ye, I don't even know what that is!" He repeated.

You grabbed your remote to turn the TV on in your room. His eyes went wide "What be that?" He said shocked. "That's called a television, but just TV for short." You replied back. "How does it work?" He asked. You honestly had no idea but just said "Well its powered by electricity, and basically you can watch anything you want."

He nodded, still a little confused. "What do you like to do? Just something generic." You said. He looked up at you and paused "Sail?" He said. "Well what if I said there were hundreds of moving pictures, all about that." You said. He looked amazed. "Moving pictures?" He said. You nodded. "They're mostly moving pictures of people, or drawings." You said as he looked at you.

You had no idea what to show him first. You finally decided on one, and put it on. You had seen it once or twice so you knew it was good, but you just hoped he thought the same. His eyes were stuck on the screen, and he looked amazed. 'Oh my god he's so cute-' You thought. You decided to sit next to him. You were halfway through the movie when you felt reslly tired. It was like 2am at this point.

You rested your head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything, but he put his hand around your waist. You fell closed your eyes, and almost fell asleep. He picked you up, (assuming he can) and placed you down on your bed. You were flustered but fell asleep, you needed rest.

As you were sleeping you had a nightmare. It wasn't a normal nightmare with scary monsters, but it had a strange girl. She was slightly transparent, and she could fly. You looked around to were in a burning forest running from her. She looked vaguely familiar, but you didn't know from where. Then it clicked...

(TO BE CONTINUED...)