💖💧CHAPTER 10💧💖

You were thankful that he was being taken away now, until you heard a knock on your door...
(CHAPTER 10)

(L/N: last name)

Y/N pov:
You and Gonner exchanged worries looks and made your ways downstairs. Gonner stayed peeking around a corner, as you opened the door. Your heart dropped to your stomach as you realized the man at your door; was a police officer. "C-can I help you, sir?" you stuttered. "Hello. I'm looking for a Y/N L/N. Are they here?" The police asked. You replied, still shaking "That's me. W-what's wrong?"

The officer looked in the house and looked back at you. "Are there parents I can talk to?" He asked. Just as you were about to respond, you heard a voice behind the man. "Me! I'm their mother." It was your mom. You realized the note your parents had left. 'Going to get groceries' it read. You wondered why they took so long though, as it had been hours since they left.

Your mother squeezed through the officer and stared at you. "Y/N, do you have any idea how much trouble you're in!?" She screamed. The officer interrupted her, "Ma'am you are aware your child is a victim of stalking? I don't know what really happened, but your son says there was a boy; maybe around 15, throwing rocks and trying to break into your house." Your mother went quiet.

"May I come in?" The officer asked. Your mother pushed you behind her. "Are there any other details? Anything that kid or my son said?" Your mother asked. "Well, the boy was going on about some zombie in your house. I'd like to see if that claim is true." The officer responded. Your mother looked down but shook her head, "I'll see for myself, but I'll be out in a moment." The officer stepped back, and your mother closed the door.

She didn't turn around. You took a step back, thinking she was mad. She started weeping and sobbing silently. You looked over at Gonner, who looked equally as confused and concerned. She turned around and tried to calm down. "I-I'm so sorry honey. I never meant for this to happen." She rubbed her eyes. "Is it true? Is there really a zombie in my house?" Your mom said half smiling, trying to bring the mood up.

You looked down "I'm sorry, I went against your orders." Your mom looked confused, until you yanked Gonner over next to you. He sheepishly smiled at your mom, which you found adorable. Your mom smiled at him and put her hand out. Gonner nervously shook her hand and looked back at you. "Why don't you get home, young man? Your mother is probably waiting." Your mom said. Gonner looked down and silently nodded. "Hey, I'm sorry you had to be dragged into this." You apologized.

He smiled at you "Aye, it's fine. I just wanted to keep ye safe." He quickly skipped out the door. You felt your face turning red, and butterflies swarming your stomach. Your mom shut the door "Who was that?" She asked. "Oh, just a friend from the..." you paused for a moment, "the park." She nodded. "You know you look like a tomato right now. I know he's not just a friend. Also where is he from? I swear I couldn't understand half the words he was saying, his accent is so thick, is he Irish-"

"Mom." You cut her off. "His name is G- Conner, and he's from London." She nods. "Well, I have to deal with all this. I'm glad you're okay, Y/N. Go upstairs for now while I sort this thing out." Your mom said.  You went upstairs and thought for a moment. 'Is he going back to the woods? He doesn't have anywhere else to go. I hope he'll be okay.'  You crawled into bed when you realized, tomorrow was Monday. You weren't excited to go back to school after a long and tiring weekend, but it would make you feel better if things went back to normal, only for a bit. With that thought in mind, you felt slightly more at peace and drifted off to sleep.

You eventually woke up and looked around. You checked the time and realized it was already 8am. 'Shit it's already 8?! I must've not set my alarm.'  You still got up and got ready for school. You thought about skipping but decided against the idea as your parents might find out. You reluctantly headed downstairs and walked out the door, only to groan as you realized you've also missed the bus. You didn't want to walk to school, so you thought of a plan. It wasn't a good plan, but anything to get out of school. You decided you would spend the day in the forest with Gonner and Isis. Isis! You wondered how she was doing as you haven't spoken or hung out in a while. You made your way to the forest and made sure nobody saw you. 

As you got to the foot of the forest you started heading down to the graveyard where you met Gonner, but you soon realized he wasn't there. You went over to where you met Isis but heard yelling and screaming near the gates. "You left me! You left me here!" Isis yelled. "Ow! Will ye stop throwin' rocks!? I said I was sorry!" Gonner yelled back. You peaked your head inside to see Isis throwing rocks at Gonner. You only intervened when one of the rocks almost hit your head. "Hey! What's going on?" You asked. Isis paused and turned to you. "You!" she yelled. "Me...?" You repeated awkwardly. "You're the human who tried to take Gonner! I knew I couldn't trust you! You can never trust mortals!" Isis cried.

(Just saying this now; Isis doesn't like Gonner romantically. She's mad because she thought you took her only friend away from her. Okay now continuing! <3)

"What? I didn't mean to take him, I guess. I was only trying to protect him from the dangerous things in the forest!" You protested. "He's lived in this forest for years! He doesn't need some puny human to protect him!" Isis argued back. Gonner stepped in to try to break up the situation, "Lassies! Please calm down, can we talk about this like civilized creatures?"

(Hey sorry about taking so long I was taking a little break, but don't worry I'll have another episode out soon)

(TO BE CONTINUED...)