Introduction

Hey guys,
              This is my new story...hope u'll love this story as well..it's more like a sequel of always there for u, but in a different way...So, let me give u a brief idea about the story...

Kartik lost his parents at a very small age of 7 years...he had a small sister, who was just 9 months old...noone came ahead to take the responsibility of the kids but instead left them at an orphanage...Everyone berated kartik nd blamed him for his parent's death...he was very protective of his baby sister, mishti...she was the only one who could bring a smile on his face... kartik left the orphanage at the age of 20 years after completing his studies and finding a job...he studied through scholarships as he was adamant to take the responsibility of his sister...he wanted to give her every happiness of this world...he took her to an apartment, which he had bought...

When mishti turned 19, her health started deteriorating... kartik took extreme care of her as she was his everything...he was working at several places for fulfilling mishti's dream of becoming a doctor...he took her to the best doctor, naira for checkup...naira told that she had a clot in her brain, which may lead to stroke or memory loss even...it scared kartik to hell...he literally begged infront of naira to make her alright...naira was shocked seeing him crying for his sister... she understood what she means for him...she promised him that mishti will surely be fine...

Naira was an orphan, who became a successful doctor...she was a neurologist as well as surgeon...she met mishti and found her really cute...mishti liked her company and they became friends...She shared many things about kartik that how much he loves and cares for her... naira felt happy, hearing about kartik...She treated mishti and she was okk within a few days...naira comforted kartik as he broke down in between...she could see loneliness and craving for love in his eyes...

How will they fall in love...will naira give kartik the love, which he's craving for...will kartik's wounds be healed ever...will he give himself to naira...

To know more, stay tuned up for further updates...
___________________________________
Hope u r excited to read the story further...I don't think introduction to the characters is needed as i already mentioned the important things in the description...rest I'll keep telling whenever its needed..
..keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...Thanks vaishnavitheprincess for this amazing idea...