Chapter 7(Mishti's surgery)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik sitting with mishti before her surgery...

MISHTI:(hugging him) bhai mujhe boht dar lgg rha h...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Mujhe bhi, pr I trust naira...I m sure agr usne kaha h toh tu bilkul thik ho jayegi...don't worry..kuch nhi hoga tujhe bachaa...abhi toh tujhe doctor bnna h, mumma papa ka naam roshn krna h...(kissing her forehead)

MISHTI:(holding his hand) ek baat btao...aap mujhe itne expensive hospital mei le toh aaye ho, pr yaha ke charges kese pay kroge...I know aap mere liye kuch bhi kr skte ho, pr I don't want to trouble u...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) iss sb ki tension tu mtt le...tera bhai h naa...mein sb manage kr lunga..tu bss relax kr aur jaldi se thik hokr ghar chal...(smiling lightly) expenses mein dekh lunga...yeh hospital best h aur mein chahta hu ki meri princess ko sb kuch best mile...

MISHTI:(to lighten up his mood) toh phir bhabhi bhi toh best honi chahiye naa...aap abhi se dhundna shuru krdo...

Kartik chuckled at her and made her lay down for her surgery...he kissed her forehead nd wished her luck...mishti smiled seeing his love for her...she knew he might be stressed for the expenses too, but he'll not say anything...kartik went out and naira came..she had heard everything...

NAIRA:(caressing mishti's hair) Kya hua mishtu...upset kyu ho tum...koi baat h toh mujhe bta skti ho...(Sitting on the stool beside her) sirf kehne ko behn nhi bnaya tumhe...tum sach mei meri behn ho, isliye mujhse share kr skti ho..
..sorry, but mene tumhari aur kartik ki baat sunn li..(holding her hand) don't worry bachaa...mein kartik ko pay nhi krne dungi...tum meri bhi toh behn ho, isliye tumhare saare bills mein pay krungi...(kissing her knuckles) tumhari naira dii..

MISHTI:(with tears in her eyes) d.ii...m.ujhe..k.uch...smjh..n.hi...aa...rha...mein..kya..ka.hu...(crying silently)

Naira shaked her head in no and made her sit properly...she hugged her, caressing her back lovingly...

NAIRA:(kissing her hair) bss...shh
...bss..kuch mtt socho abhi...tum meri bhi toh behn ho, toh saari responsibility kartik ki kese hui...
(Caressing her hair) mene use abhi kuch nhi kaha so that uski self respect hurt na ho...tumhari surgery ke baad mein usse baat krungi aur convince bhi kr lungi.. don't worry...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) rona nhi ab...(cupping her face) tum ready ho surgery ke liye...

MISHTI:(looking at her) I trust u dii...

Naira smiled and laid her down... she called the nurse to prepare everything...she went to find kartik and saw him crying silently sitting in front of God's idol...she went to him and hugged him, caressing his hair...kartik calmed down and she assured him that everything will be fine...kartik nodded and smiled at her...

During the surgery, kartik was very tensed...he was continuously praying to God to make everything fine...he had full faith on naira, but his mind was not calm...After about 2 hours, the surgery got over...naira came out, removing her mask...

KARTIK:(holding her shoulders) Naira...n.ai.ra...mishti..vo thik h naa..surgery thik se ho gyi..

NAIRA:(smiling at him) sb thik se ho gya...mishti is absolutely fine now...congratulations..hmari mishtu bilkul thik h ab...

Kartik became happy listening to her and hugged her...naira smiled and hugged him back...she told him that they have to keep her happy nd stress free so that the clot may not reoccur again...she had to stay under observation for 2 days nd after that she could go back home...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) tum mere sath chlo...abhi mishti ko hosh mei aane mei time lgega...

Kartik nodded and went with her to her cabin...naira removed her coat and sanitized herself...she ordered lunch for both of them and sat beside kartik...she found him tensed, so she made him drink water...

NAIRA:(resting her head on his shoulder) tum thik ho naa kartik..

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly) thankuu naira...thank u so much..

NAIRA:(snuggling into his chest) acha jii...friends ko bhi koi thankuu bolta h kya...aur mein toh tumhari best friend hu..(breaking the hug and holding his hands) mishti meri bhi behn h kartik...mein dil se use apni behn maanti hu...isliye tum mujhe nhi rokk skte uske liye kuch bhi krne se..(looking at him)

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Offcourse...tumhara pura hkk h mishti pe..mujhpe...mein kbhi tumhe nhi rokunga naira...I promise..(smiling at her and caressing her cheeks)

NAIRA:(smiling at him) toh phir meri ek baat maanoge plss...mein tumhe hurt nhi krna chahti kartik
...plss esa mtt sochna ki mein sympathy dikha rhi hu yaa tumpr trust nhi krti...it's just that i want to do something for u, for mishti... mujhe itna hkk toh h naa..(looking into his eyes)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) tumhe pura hkk h...naira..kya hua h...tum ese kyu bol rhi ho...directly kaho naa kya kehna chahti ho...aur mein tumhe kyu galat smjhunga...I trust u the most
...mera tumhare aur mishti ke alava koi bhi nhi h...(holding her hands) btao mujhe..jo bhi kehna h khul ke kaho...

Naira was going to say something, but someone knocked on the door
...naira opened the door and took the lunch...she told kartik to have lunch first...they both had lunch together, talking randomly...naira thought to talk to him later about hospital bills...she told him to rest for sometime in her room...Kartik was really tired, so he agreed and went with naira to his room...she patted his head as he laid down on the bed...he slept, admiring her smile...naira caressed his face and kissed his forehead lovingly...she felt something different for him, but didn't realized that its more than friendship...

Naira was going out, when she saw a notification on his phone... she checked it and saw a message from someone named vedika "I knew it baby...tumhe mere pas aana hi pdega...don't worry, bss time pe aa jaana...ek raat ke liye 10 lakh tkk dene ko taiyaar hu mein...pr I doubt ki tum roz aana chahoge...aaj itna mazaa aayega tumhe...I wonder tum phle kyu mna krte the...ab pta chla ki tum sirf apni behn ke liye maane ho, but I don't care about it...I just want sex with u, jo mujhe aaj mil jayega...phir chahe tum jiyo yaa maro, I don't care...come fast honey, I can't wait to have ur dick inside me"

Naira was shocked seeing this... she stumbled back and fell on the floor with a thud...she cried silently, thinking about kartik..she now realized why was he crying in the morning...she felt so bad for him that he had agreed for doing even this for his sister...she wiped her tears and kept his phone in her purse so that he doesn't gets any such message...
She decided to follow him when he'll go at night and get vedika arrested too...she was determined to make everything fine...she went out to her cabin and tried to find everything about vedika...she took out his phone and saw another message from her "come soon baby...I m waiting...mujhe bss tum chahiye...mene toh phle bhi kitni baar tumhe smjhane ki koshish ki, pr tum nhi maane... kitni baar blackmail bhi kiya, ab jaa kr mera wait over hua...
Vese ek offer h tumhare liye...4 din mere pas rukk jao, mein tumhe 50 lakh dene ko bhi ready hu...bss mujhe tumhari body pe control chahiye...vrna tumhari behn ko khud apne haathon se maar dungi...I hope tumhe smjh aa gya hoga ki mein kya chiz hu..."

Naira got angry seeing her message...she saw her photos on internet with different boys in an intimate pose...she researched about her and came to know that police is finding her from so long as she had raped many boys in the name of giving them money nd destroyed them...naira realized if she didn't came to know about all this, kartik would also have been trapped in her plan...she immediately called the police nd informed them everything...the police told her that they'll come whenever she'll call...naira told them that she'll send them the location, following kartik at night...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Kartik in vedika's house, naira follows him...