Chapter 3(Reports out)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira looking at eachother...their eyelock was broken by the doctor who came out after mishti's tests were done...naira removed her hand from kartik's shoulder and he got up...

KARTIK:(to doctor) doctor meri behn...mer.i..behn...thik..h..n.aa..(his voice cracked at the end)

DOCTOR:(keeping hand on his shoulder) Mr kartik...plss calm down...mujhe aapse boht important baat krni h...aap mere sath aaiye..(to naira) good morning ma'am...sorry to disturb u, but I need ur help..

NAIRA:(nodded looking at him) it's okk Dr sahil...aap mere cabin mei aa jaiye...we'll discuss it there..

Kartik stood their confused...he saw naira properly and realised that she's a doctor and maybe a senior doctor as Dr sahil called her ma'am...he followed them silently and sat on the chair in front of naira's chair...

DR SAHIL:(standing beside naira with the reports) mam yeh h Mr kartik goenka, inki sister ki reports discuss krni thi aapse...(he told her everything that what sort of symptoms she faced and how she fainted today) I think yeh case aap handle kre toh better hoga bcoz his sister's condition is critical...aap ek baar reports check kr lijiye plss..

Kartik got worried listening to him...he started panicking..

KARTIK:(getting up) Kya hua h meri behn ko...pl.ss...btaiye..naa.. pl.ss...m.am..pl.ss...kuch..toh..boliye...m.eri behn thik ho jayegi naa... (to naira)

He had tears in his eyes which unknowingly hurted naira...

NAIRA:(trying to calm him) shh... aap plss shaant hojaiye...mein reports check kr rhi hu naa...plss Mr kartik...relax..(passing a glass of water to him as he sat on the chair) take some water...don't worry...I'll take up ur sister's case chahe situation kitni bhi critical kyu na ho...stay calm plss..mujhe reports check krne dijiye...(to Dr sahil) u can go sahil...yeh case mein handle kr lungi..

He nodded and went, while naira studied mishti's reports...kartik was looking down with tears in his eyes...naira was shocked reading the patient's name...but she thought that she might be some other mishti...

NAIRA:(getting up and coming towards him) Mr goenka...mene aapki behn ki reports check ki h... I m really sorry to say, pr she has a clot in her brain...yhi reason tha ki she used to forget small things and faint frequently...(keeping a hand on his shoulder as he cried silently, being shocked)

KARTIK:(afraid) m.er.i...b.ehn..t.h i.k...toh..ho..j.aye.gi..n.aa..

NAIRA:(felt bad seeing him in tears) Offcourse...kyu nhi thik hogi aapki behn..don't worry...I assure u she'll be okk very soon... bss humei ek surgery krni hogi aur usse phle aapko apni behn ko iss surgery ke liye ready krna hoga...(passing him water) calm down Mr kartik...relax..it's very common surgery..

Kartik drank water and calmed down...he wiped his tears and thanked naira...

KARTIK:(getting up) mein apni sister se mil skta hu plss...

NAIRA:(smiling) bilkul mil skte ho...even I hv to meet her..come...

Kartik nodded and they both went to mishti's ward...naira got a call so she told kartik to go inside...

MISHTI:(saw him coming) bhai...

KARTIK:(Sitting on the stool beside her and caressing her hair) kyu nhi btaya tune mujhe... kyu mishtu..agr aaj tujhe kuch ho jaata toh...I m sorry..b.oh.t...b.ur.a.. bh.ai...hu..n.a..m.ein...apn.i..b.ehn..ka..k.ha.yal..b.hi..n.hi...r.kh...p.aay.a..(crying silently hugging her lightly)

Mishti held his arm and caressed it as she was lying on the bed...she didn't wanted him to feel guilty unnecessarily...

MISHTI:(wiping his tears) shh... nhi bhai...aapki ismei kya galti h... plss khudko blame mtt kro..i m sorry mujhe aapko subah hi bta dena chahiye tha ki meri tabiyat thik nhi h...(with a cute pout) aur khabardaar agr mere bhai ke baare mei kuch kaha toh...vo world ke best bhai h...mere liye mere mumma papa bhai sb kuch ho aap...mere superman..(holding his hands) plss ab rou mtt..

Kartik smiled finally and kissed her forehead lovingly...he broke the hug and caressed her hair, talking to her about random things...they were laughing and giggling, when naira entered...she was shocked to see mishti, whom she had met in the college...

NAIRA:(out of shock that she's her patient) mishti...

MISHTI:(equally shocked to see her again) Naira mam..

Naira understood that she is kartik's sister who had a clot in her brain...her eyes welled up thinking about this, but she controlled herself and went to her
...mishti was happy to see her again..she tried to sit, but naira held her making her lie again... kartik was sitting confused there, but then recalled that mishti told him about her naira mam, who is her role model...

NAIRA:(cupping her face) abhi uthna allowed nhi h...tum weak ho naa abhi...(saw tears in her eyes) Kya hua bachaa..pain ho rha h kahi pe...(caressing her hair)

MISHTI:(holding her hand) Nhi... mene kbhi socha nhi tha aapse phir mil paungi...I missed u so much.. isliye bss senti ho gyi...(tears rolled down her eyes)

Naira wiped her tears and kissed her forehead lovingly...she felt attached to her from the first time she saw her...kartik smiled seeing them...

MISHTI:(holding her hand) mam.. mujhe kya hua h...kuch serious baat h kya...mujhe ghar jaana h plss..(saw both kartik and naira quiet) Kya hua...aap chup kyu ho.. bhai aap hi bta do plss...mujhe tension ho rhi h ab...

Naira sat infront of her and signalled kartik that they can't tell her now...he nodded and held mishti's hand tightly...naira took a deep breath and decided not to tell her everything or she'll take stress which is not good for her...

NAIRA:(calming her by rubbing her palms) bss...relax mishti... kuch nhi hua tumhe...bss choti si problem h, jo boht jaldi thik ho jayegi...calm down beta..(assuring her)

Mishti nodded and asked her if she can sit straight as she wanted to hug her...naira smiled and helped her sitting straight, keeping the pillow behind her... mishti hugged her tightly as if she got her lost friend after so long... naira caressed her back, wrapping her arms around her...
Kartik admired their bond and felt something for naira...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... I'll try to update when i get time as i m busy with my exams...u guys asked for old stories, so I thought to update them first as it's been long...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira gives strength to kartik...naira mishti moments...