Chapter 2(Mishti faints)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik driving, while mishti was sitting at the back, hugging his waist...

KARTIK:(holding her hand, which was on his stomach) Kya hua bachaa...tu itni chup chup kyu h...kisine kuch kaha kya meri behn ko...hmm..

MISHTI:(resting her head on his shoulder) mein boht thak gyi hu bhai...hum plss ghar jaa kr baat kre..(hugging him more tightly)

Kartik nodded and they reached home within 15 mins...Kartik took her in, side hugging her...he knew she wanted to share something... he made her drink water and sat with her in the living room...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair as she hugged him) Ab bta mujhe... kya baat h...itni upset kyu h mishtu...

MISHTI:(snuggling into him) bhai aapko pta h aaj mujhe meri role model mil gyi...Dr Naira...hmare college mei ek week ke liye pdhane aayi thi...I felt protected with her bhai, bilkul vese hi jese aapke sath lgta h...(telling him everything that happened today) Mujhe boht bura lgga jb mera tiffin gir gya...aapne itne pyar se mere liye bnaya tha, vo bhi mera favorite...I..m...s.sor.ryy..b.hai...(crying silently)

Kartik smiled seeing how much her little sister loved him...he caressed her hair and rubbed her back to calm her...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) shh... nhi mishtu...it's okk bachaa...iss mei teri kya galti...no need to be sorry...(kissing her forehead) Mujhe pta h meri chotu mujhse kitna pyar krti h...tiffin gir gya toh kya hua...tera bhai tere liye kuch aur bna dega...tu bss bta tujhe kya khana h...(cupping her face and wiping her tears as she was still crying) Kya hua bachaa...tu ro kyu rhi h...koi aur baat h..bta mujhe...

MISHTI:(hugging him tightly) i m fine bhai...bss thodi emotional ho gyi thi..(wiping her tears and snuggling into him) aapko pta h naira mam boht ache h...unhone mujhe apne haathon se khana khilaya, jaise aap khilaate ho...I want to be like her bhai...I felt safe with her..(praising about naira)

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) yeh toh boht achi baat h...mujhe kal milaana unse...I want to thank her personally ki unhone meri princess ka itna khayal rkha...(caressing her hair) chal ab tu fresh hojaa...mein tere liye kuch yummy sa bna deta hu...

(Kartik used to call mishti by different names like mishtu, chotu, princess, bachaa, etc...)

Mishti nodded and went to freshen up...kartik went to the kitchen and prepared noodles for her with hot chocolate...he too freshened up and came back to see mishti waiting for him...he served noodles in a plate and she ate happily...kartik too ate his lunch...they then had hot chocolate...Kartik got ready for his another job i.e a waiter in a restaurant...mishti hugged him once and he went...

[Kartik worked in a private company in the morning, then as a waiter in a restaurant till evening 8 pm...he would return early sometimes to spend time with mishti...he did every possible thing to keep her happy]

Leap of a few days...
Kartik noticed mishti sad nd asked her...she told that her naira mam had went due to an emergency case in the hospital... she wanted to meet her as she felt connected to her...kartik tried to explain her...

KARTIK:(holding her shoulders) it's okk bachaa...doctor ke liye unke patients hmesha first priority hote h...isliye unhe jaana pdda..tu upset mtt ho...(kissing her forehead) agr teri kismat mei hoga toh tu unse dubara zroor mil payegi...hmm..

Ab smile krde plss...apne bhai ke liye...meri princess smile krte hue boht achi lgti...schi..(she smiled finally) yes..that's like my princess
(Hugging her)

Mishti smiled wholeheartedly seeing his efforts...she prayed god to bless him with a pure girl, who would love him unconditionally...

LEAP OF A MONTH....
Mishti wasn't well from a few days...kartik got worried for her as she would faint sometimes nd would forget little things...he decided to take her to the doctor...
One day, when she went to college   she fainted in the morning only... Her best friend tanvi called her brother from her phone, while everyone tried to wake her up...

KARTIK:(on call) hlo mishtu...kya hua bachaa...tu thik h naa..

TANVI:(crying slightly) bhaiya mein tanvi bol rhi hu, mishti ki best friend...aap plss jaldi aa jao.. mishti faint ho gyi h...humne boht koshish ki, pr vo jaag nhi rhi... isliye hum usse hospital le jaa rhe h...aap plss jaldi aa jao..

KARTIK:(numb to react) hn mein aa rha hu...(he cut the call and cried silently, driving off to her college first)

For him, mishti was his world...he couldn't imagine a single day without her...he reached her college fastly and ran in...he saw mishti being taken in the ambulance...his heart broke into pieces seeing her unconscious...

KARTIK:(running towards her and caressing her face) mishtu uth naa bachaa...kya hua h tujhe... apne bhai ki baat nhi maanegi.. (with tears in his eyes)

He talked to her teachers and they told that she wasn't well from a few days...she would forget things easily and today she fainted all of a sudden...he nodded and went with the ambulance...he held her hand, caressing her hair...The ambulance stopped at the city hospital...kartik didn't waited for the stretcher...he picked her in his arms and took her in...The doctor told him that they need to perform some tests before reaching to any conclusion...he nodded and sat outside with a thud, bursting out into tears...he was afraid if something happens to her...he couldn't bear any pain for his babysister...

Naira too was working in the same hospital...she saw kartik from a distance and felt bad seeing him crying...she couldn't stop herself from going towards him as she got a signal from her heart...she went to him and kept her hand on his shoulder...kartik looked at her with tears in his eyes and got lost for a moment, forgetting everything...naira too was lost in his eyes, which showed loneliness, pain and craving for love...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... stay tuned up for further updates
...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...

PRECAP: Naira studies mishti's reports, kartik's breakdown after getting to know something shocking...