Chapter 5(Consoling him)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r excited for the further chapters...let's continue with the next chapter without any further delay...tomorrow i won't be able to update and maybe day after tomorrow too as i hv my tests lined up...so I m giving the update today itself...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira taking kartik to her cabin, holding his hand...she made him sit on the couch and passed him a glass of water...

NAIRA:(Sitting beside him) hmm.. ab btao...kya baat h..

KARTIK:(looking at her) Naira vo actually...nurse keh rhi h ki raat ko patient ke sath koi nhi rukk skta...mein mishti ke bina ghar nhi jaana chahta...aap plss mujhe yhi rhne do mishti ke pas...plss..(requesting her)

NAIRA:(holding his hands) Kartik ab toh hum friends h naa...(he nodded at her) phir aap request kyu kr rhe ho...aap mujhse kbhi bhi kuch bhi keh skte ho, apna smjhkr...don't worry..aapko nhi jaana, toh aap yhi rukk jao...pr aap mishti ke ward mei nhi rukk skte...yaha ke rules ke according raat ko patient ke ward mei sirf nurses aur doctor hi jaa skte h... aap mere room mei rukk skte ho.. don't worry about mishti...uske liye mein hu naa..(holding his chin)

KARTIK:(confused) aapka room konsa...

NAIRA:(getting up and holding his hand) Aao mein dikhaati hu aapko...

Kartik went with her to the side wall of the cabin...it had a secret slidder...naira opened it through her fingerprints and kartik was surprised to see a room inside her cabin...she took him in and closed it...she told him that she had to stay in the hospital most of the times so she had a room here, about which nobody knew...

KARTIK:(seeing around) wow... yeh room toh boht acha h...pr aapne mujhe kyu btaya..abhi toh aapne kaha ki iske baare mei kisi ko nhi pta...

NAIRA:(looking at him lovingly) kyuki aap special ho kartik...boht special ho aap...mere best friend ho aap...I feel good around u...

KARTIK:(smiling) Mujhe bhi acha lgta h aapke sath...hum friends h naa, toh ek baat puchu..(she nodded) Vo aapki family...aap sb kuch kese manage krte ho..i mean aap almost pura din yaha rhte ho...raat ko bhi ghar nhi jaate, toh aapki family..(saw tears in her eyes) Naira aap ro kyu rhe ho... mene kuch galat keh diya kya...I m sorry...plss don't cry..(wiping her tears)

Naira burst out crying and hugged kartik, unable to control her emotions...kartik too hugged her tightly, wrapping his arms around her and caressing her hair...he made her sit on the bed and kept hugging her till she calmed down..

NAIRA:(looking at him, still in his embrace) i m sorry mein emotional ho gyi...mere parents nhi h kartik...mujhe pta hi nhi kon h mere parents, bss itna pta h ki jb koi mujhe orphanage chodke gya tha toh mere gale mei ek locket tha..uspe mere papa ka naam tha, naitik singhania...my parents died..mene toh yhi suna h logon se, pr pta nhi sach kya h...(saw him crying silently) Kartik.. kya hua...aap kyu ro rhe ho..i know aapke pas sirf mishti h... usne btaya tha mujhe ki aapke parents bhi chle gye the jb aap 7 saal ke the aur mishti 9 months ki
...(cupping his face) Mujhe aapki aankhon mei dard dikhta h kartik
...aap chaho toh mujhse share kr skte ho...(wiping his tears)

Kartik wanted to tell her everything whatever was their in his heart, but he couldn't...she hugged him, caressing his hair and rubbing his back as he started crying badly, taking out the pain he had stored in his heart for years...naira felt different with him...she felt pain seeing him crying..she wanted to heal him, giving him the love nd care he deserved...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair as he snuggled into her neck) shh...bss.. bss kartik...shaant hojao...aapko abhi nhi btana toh it's okk..pr jo bhi baat ho, ek baat hmesha yaad rkhna aapki yeh bestie hmesha aapke sath h...kbhi kuch bhi help chahiye ya kuch share krna h...u can tell me without hesitating..(breaking the hug and wiping his tears) Ab thik lgg rha h..(he nodded) kbhi kbhi ro lena chahiye...apne dil mei itna dard chupaane se acha ro kr kisi ko sb bta do...jispe aap trust kr sko..(caressing his face) chlo ab chodo yeh sb...aap yaha pe change krlo.. mein tb tkk mishti ko dekh kr aati hu...

Kartik nodded, smiling at her...he was much comfortable with her and wanted to share his feelings with her...he decided to talk to her about it after mishti's surgery
...he saw his bag kept in the room by naira...he smiled and got changed in a tshirt and shorts...he went to the washroom and came back to see naira sitting on the bed...

KARTIK:(Sitting in front of her) mishti thik h naa..

NAIRA:(showing him her pic) sb thik h dekho..mein gyi thi toh so rhi thi...(he smiled seeing her pic) Ab aap bhi sojao..boht raat ho gyi h naa...

KARTIK:(holding her hands) Naira...ek baat kahu..(she nodded) yeh aap kitna weird lgg rha h naa...I think humei ek dusre ko tum keh ke bulaana chahiye...

NAIRA:(agreeing with him) hnaa.. mujhe bhi lgg rha tha...friends mei toh tum chalta h..toh abse tum mere best friend ho, aap nhi..(caressing his hands) aap toh kitna oldies type lgta h naa...jese akbar ke zamaane mei ho..

Kartik laughed hearing her...she smiled seeing him laughing for the first time...kartik didn't realized that he laughed wholeheartedly for the first time
...he smiled at her and hugged her, keeping his head on her shoulder...naira wrapped her arms around him and caressed his hair, running her fingers in his hair to relax him...

NAIRA:(caressing his back) chlo ab sojao kartik...u need rest..phir kal mishti ki surgery bhi toh h...I know tum boht tensed ho, but trust me sb thik ho jayega...(ruffling his hair) Kya hua..tum kuch bol kyu nhi rhe...

KARTIK:(Making up an excuse) neend nhi aayegi naira...tum sojao..mein nhi so paunga...(breaking the hug and looking down)

NAIRA:(keeping a pillow in her lap) idhar aao...lie down here..(he nodded and lied on the bed keeping his head in her lap) sb kuch god pe chod do kartik...sb thik ho jayega..tum mtt socho kuch bhi..(caressing his hair) relax now...calm down..(pressing his head, giving him a massage)

Kartik closed his eyes, feeling relaxed as naira pressed his nerves, giving him a good massage...he slept, holding her hand...naira covered him with blanket and admired his angelic face, which had peace now...she caressed his face, praying to God to keep him happy...she couldn't resist his cuteness, so bent down and kissed his temple lovingly...
Naira made him lie properly on the bed and lowered the temperature of AC as he was feeling cold...she patted his back, caressing his hair as he stirred in sleep...she switched off the lights and laid on the other side of the bed, facing him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...I was really confused, isliye jo smjh aaya likh diya...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Same...(for the upcoming chapters)