Chapter 10(Kartik in naira's house)

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 2 DAYS....
Mishti was under observation for 2 days...naira took extreme care of her, boosting her will power and motivating her so that she doesn't takes stress...kartik too spent most of his time with mishti and naira...he went for job interviews, but wasn't selected due to some or the other reason...
The owner of the house in which they were living on rent asked for money many times, but kartik didn't had sufficient money to pay the rent...he requested him to give him some time, but he warned him to empty the house till the next morning or he'll throw their stuff on the road...kartik was disheartened...he was so much worried that where they'll stay now as mishti too will get discharge tomorrow morning...he came back to the hospital in the evening...Naira was busy in an important surgery, so he stayed with mishti for sometime...

MISHTI:(holding his hand) bhai... kya hua..kaha lost ho aap...sb thik h naa...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) sb thik h chotu...tu tension mtt le.. tera bhai h naa...mein sb smbhal lunga...(lied as he didn't wanted to give her any sort of stress)

Mishti nodded and just then naira came in...kartik got up and hugged her as they didn't met since morning...she hugged him back, caressing his back...

NAIRA:(breaking the hug) kaha the subah se...mujhse milkr bhi nhi gye..

KARTIK:(looking down) sorry naira...vo kuch important kaam tha isliye jaldi jaana pda..

Naira sensed that he was very stressed out, mentally and emotionally both...she knew he had lost his job and was trying to get another, but didn't knew about the house rent...she decided to talk to him alone..

NAIRA:(smiling) it's okk...(going to mishti) mishtu tum thodi der rest krlo...kal toh vese bhi tumhe discharge mil jayega...(caressing her hair)

Mishti nodded and slept as naira patted her head, humming a song for her...kartik adored the way naira took care of mishti...just like a mother takes care of her daughter...

NAIRA:(to kartik) tum aao mere sath...kuch baat krni h..

Kartik nodded and went with her to her cabin...

KARTIK:(worriedly) mishti thik h naa naira...koi problem toh nhi..

NAIRA:(holding his arm) kartik... relax....idhar aao..betho yaha...(Making him sit on the couch and sitting beside him) sb thik h...don't worry...mishti ki recovery bhi achi h..she'll be fine...(holding his hands) tumhe kya hua..kyu itne tensed ho...

KARTIK:(hugging her) naira...i m very blessed ki bhagwaan ji ne tumhe meri life mei bheja... thankuu so much..mujhse friendship krne ke liye..mishti ko thik krne ke liye...meri itni help krne ke liye...financially, mentally aur emotionally bhi...u r the best.. (expressing his insecurities) mein tumhe aur preshan nhi krna chahta...isliye plss kuch mtt pucho abhi..(hiding his tears, breaking the hug)

NAIRA:(cupping his face) tumne kaha tha ki mishti aur mere alava tumhara iss duniya mei koi nhi h..
...same goes with me kartik..mein bachpan se akeli hu...mumma papa ka pyar nhi mila mujhe, bhai behn ki nokk jhokk nhi dekhi mene, friends mile pr koi sacha dost nhi mila...aaj pehli baar ek hamdard mila h...ek behn mili h...(wiping his tears) mera poora hkk h puchne ka..tumhe btana pdega...mujhe acha lgta h tumhare sath, mishti ke sath time spend krna...aur tum keh rhe ho ki mujhe preshani hogi...(holding his hand in between her palms) a friend in need is a friend indeed... agr mein tumhari help na kr pau toh iss friendship ka mtlb hi kya... mein tumhe iss tarah tensed nhi dekh skti kartik...(kissing his knuckles) tum mere dil ke boht kareeb ho...plss mujhse kuch mtt chupao..tell me...kya baat h..(with tears rolling down her cheeks)