Chapter 4(Start of a beautiful bond)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira hugging mishti, caressing her hair and kartik admiring them... he clicked a photo of them secretly...naira broke the hug and kissed her forehead, wiping her tears...

MISHTI:(holding her hand) Aap mujhe bina btaye kyu chle gye the
...pta h mene kitna miss kiya aapko...mein kisi ke sath itne easily mix up nhi hoti, pr aapke sath mujhe boht safe feel hota tha
...jaisa bhai ke sath hota h..ab mtt jaana plss..pls mam..

NAIRA:(smiling) Nhi jaungi bachaa...sach kahu toh mujhe bhi tumhare sath ek ajeeb sa connection feel hota tha, jaise koi pichle janam ka rishta ho...aur tum mujhe mam mtt bolo plss... yaha mein tumhari teacher nhi hu naa...(caressing her face)

MISHTI:(hesitantly) mein aapko dii bulaa skti hu plss...

NAIRA:(smiling) Offcourse dear... abse tum meri bhi behn ho..isliye kisi bhi baat ke liye hesitate krne ki zroorat nhi h...hmm..

Mishti nodded and hugged her, keeping her head on her shoulder
...naira caressed her back, praying to God for her speedy recovery... kartik wanted to talk to naira, so he signalled her...she nodded and told mishti to rest for sometime... mishti slept as kartik patted her head...naira put the blanket over her properly and told kartik to come with her...

NAIRA:(signaling him to sit on the couch in her cabin) bethiye...

He sat on the couch and naira sat beside him at a distance...

KARTIK:(gratefully) thankuu doctor...mishti ne mujhe aapke baare mei phle bhi btaya tha...ab aage kya krna h..(worriedly)

NAIRA:(consoling him) don't worry plss...aapko himmat rkhni hogi apni behn ke liye...she needs u...I promise mein uske sath kuch galat nhi hone dungi..vese toh ek doctor ke liye sb patients equally important hote h...pr mishti is very special for me...mein jbse use mili hu, I feel attached to her somehow...u can trust me..(looking at him) if u don't mind can I call u just kartik...

Kartik nodded, smiling at her and thanked her...naira saw an unknown pain in his eyes, which she wanted to heal...she saw a cut on her hand, which was bleeding a bit...

NAIRA:(holding his hand, shifting closer to him) yeh kese hua kartik
...pain ho rha hoga naa aapko..just a second..mein first aid box lekr aati hu..(Concerned)

She brought the first aid box and started cleaning his wound, blowing air on it...kartik was numb to react...he never expected any stranger to care for him...he recalled his past when everyone blamed him, calling him a bad omen as his parents died...a lone tear escaped his eyes, which was wiped off by naira as she finished his dressing...

NAIRA:(holding his injured hand) zyaada pain ho rha h...

KARTIK:(hiding his tears) Nhi...I m fine...thankuu doctor naira..

NAIRA:(smiling) Mujhe acha lgega agr aap mujhe naira bulaoge toh..

Kartik nodded and naira explained him everything about mishti's current health status... kartik was shocked when naira told him that if they didn't performed this surgery, it could lead to stroke or memory loss in future...kartik asked about the fees he had to pay for the surgery.
...naira told him the amount and it was very much huge...he couldn't afford even if he worked extra...

Naira understood seeing his expressions that he didn't had this much money...she didn't wanted to hurt his self respect, so didn't said directly that she'll pay for mishti's surgery...she thought to do friendship with him first as she found him very sweet...

KARTIK:(looking at her) Naira... aapki aaj ki fees...(although he knew that she's the most expensive nd the best doctor)

NAIRA:(getting up and setting her table) mein apne friends se fees nhi leti...

KARTIK:(confused) pr mein aapka friend nhi hu..

NAIRA:(looking at him) toh bnn jao mere friend...vese mein bhi ese hi kisi ko apna friend nhi bnati...vo toh aapki company achi lggi isliye..aur aap meri mishti ke bhai jo ho..(smiling)

KARTIK:(looking down) pr aapko kyu krni h mujhse friendship...I don't deserve it...mera koi friend, koi relative nhi h..mishti ke alava koi nhi h meri life mei...aapko kya milega mujhse friendship krke...
(Sadly)

NAIRA:(coming to him) khushi... khushi milegi mujhe aapse friendship krke...mere bhi boht limited friends h aur close friend toh koi bhi nhi h...friendship ek boht pyara rishta hota h...aap kbhi akela nhi feel krte..koi ek insaan toh hota h jisse aap apni life ki story share kr sko...jo aapko smjhe, aapki choices ki respect kre...it's the most beautiful bond.. kya aap bnoge mere friend plss...
(Standing infront of him and holding a yellow rose in front of him) isse friendship ka symbol maana jaata h...kya aap iske sath sath meri friendship ko bhi accept kroge kartik...(hoping that he would agree)

Kartik didn't knew what to say... he was surprised listening to her thoughts on friendship...his mind and heart were battling about what he should do..At last, his heart won and he stood up...he took the rose and smiled at her, nodding in yes...

NAIRA:(forwarding her hand for a handshake) toh aaj se hum dono friends...

KARTIK:(holding her hand for a handshake) friends...

Naira smiled and ordered a coffee for both of them...kartik denied, but she said that it's her first treat for his friend...he could deny and had coffee with her...They then spent sometime with mishti and the day passed like this...At night, kartik didn't wanted to go home leaving mishti there...He thought to talk to naira once..he went to her cabin, but she was not there... he asked the receptionist, but he too didn't knew...

NAIRA:(coming from the main door) Kartik...what happened..sb thik h naa...sorry wo mujhe kisi patient ko check krne uske ghar jaana pda...mishti thik h naa..

KARTIK:(smiling at her concern) hnn wo thik h...actually mujhe aapse kuch important baat krni thi, isliye aapko dhund rha tha...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) acha... aao mere sath..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik decided to sell his body for mishti's treatment, naira comes to know about this...