Chapter 83

Bella

"Why are you showing everybody that I'm yours?" I leaned closer to his lips.
He looked at my lips and then up at me. "So they can stop looking at you."
I giggled. I looked away. "Oh, that guy is so handsome," I whispered jokingly while looking at a random dude. "What the hell did you just say?"
I started laughing. I looked at him. "I'm just kidding," I said while laughing. He glared at me. I giggled.
"It looks like you want someone to get killed today, my angel," he said. "What, no," I said.
"The only guy that is handsome is you," I said as I put my hand on his cheek. I stroke it. He smirked. "But I have to be honest, he was a little bit handsome."
He looked at me with a straight face. "Show me which one you we're talking about," he said as he was about to stand up. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I said while laughing.
He stopped himself from standing up as he looked at me.
He tightened his grip on my tight. "My angel, stop saying this or someone is going to get killed," he said in a serious tone while looking at me. I looked at him. "Fine, Mr. Jealous Guy," I said as I giggled. I don't understand why he keeps talking about killing people.
"But you can't kill him, you promised me."
"People who get close to what's mine, are done," he said.
"Alex, stop it."
"I'm not joking."
"Yeah, that's the problem."
He sighed as he looked away.
"Bora Bora is so beautiful."
He looked at me.
I looked at him. "Alex, thank you so much for all this," I said happily. He kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. We backed back. We looked into each other's eyes.
He looked away. We arrived back. "It was a nice tour," I said.
"Mhm."
I stood up. He did too. We walked out of the boat. We walked back to the house.
"My angel, we are leaving in an hour."
Oh, in one hour?
Wow, I thought we were going to be longer, but I'm still very happy we came here for at least one day. "Oh, alright," I said. "Bella."
I looked at him. He is already looking at me. "Is it fine for you that we leave?"
"What... yes, yes of course," I said.
He walked slower. So did I. He walked closer to me. "You don't sound sure."
"You don't want us to leave."
"It's fine for me," I said. I can't act like a bitch saying no I want to stay much longer after everything he did, plus he is the one who paid for the trip. I'm so thankful that we came here for only a day, that's actually good enough.
He raised his eyebrows. "No, it's not."
"You are sad since we are leaving."
"No, I'm not, Alex."
"Are you sure, my angel?"
I nodded. "Alright, but just so you know, we can come back anytime," he said. God, this man is so sweet. I smiled at him. He smiled back.
"Let's go."
I nodded.
We got into the house. We started to pack our stuff. "I will go and change."
"Alright," he said. I went to the bathroom with my clothes. I changed into a gray sports top and gray jogger shorts with white sneakers. I took my hair in a bun.
I walked out to Alex.
"Ready," I said. "Alright, let's go."
He turned around and walked out. "Mhm."
I followed him.

He took the bags and put them in the car. We got into the car. It drove to the airport. He looked at me. I looked around. We arrived. We got out. They came and took our bags. "Let's go inside, Bella."
I nodded. We walked in. We sat down on the couch beside each other.
I looked out the window. The plane took off. "Bella, do you want to eat?"
"Oh, yes."
"Alright."
He turned around and looked at the guy. He came. "Make dinner."
"Alright, sir," Alex said and quickly walked back. I looked out the window. I felt a hand on my tight. I looked at Alex. He looked at me tight. He strokes it. I giggled as I looked out the window.
The food is here. He put the food on the table.
"This was the best birthday ever," I said as I started to eat. He smirked. "I'm so glad it was."
I smiled at him. "I love you so much, Alex."
"I love you too, Bella."
We were done eating. They took the food.
I laid my head on his chest. He played with my hair. That causes me to get tired fast. I fell asleep.
I woke up. I looked around. Oh, I'm lying on Alex's bed.
I slowly pushed myself up so my back was lying on the pillow.
Oh, I feel like I need to throw up.
What's happening? I'm so close to throwing up.
I quickly jumped up from the bed. I ran to the toilet and closed the door. I throw up in the toilet. That feels so awful. What is happening? Why am I throwing up?
I walked to the sink. I washed my mouth with water. I can't brush my teeth yet.
I looked in the mirror. Oh, god. Could it be that I'm pregnant?
No way.
I should take a test. My alarm went off.
But what if I am? My heart is beating fast from the thought of it. I sighed. I got myself ready.
I hear my alarm get off.
"Bella!" Alex shouted.
I walked to the door. I opened the door.
He turned around and looked at me.
"My angel, are you okay?" He asked as he walked fast toward me. "I'm fine."
"You don't look fine."
He brushed my cheek with his hand.
"I'm fine, Alex, I'm fine."
"My angel, you can't go to work today, you don't look fine."
"No, no, it's okay."
"Bella."
I went silent. "Come, lay on the bed."
He held me around my waist. He walked to the bed. I lay on the bed. "My angel, today you have to rest," he said.
"Alright."
"My angel, how do you feel?" He asked me. "Alex I'm fine, is just my stomach hurt a little."
"Alright, my angel, I will go and get you some medicine from downstairs."
He got up. He walked fast downstairs.
If I am pregnant would Alex be happy?
He came back with medication, a glass of water, and a sandwich. This man is so lovely, I'm so in love.
Max is following him.
"Here you go, my angel."
"Thank you, Alex."
Max came and sat beside me. "Hey, Max," I said happily while looking at him. Alex sat at the edge of the bed. I started eating my sandwich. "Did you wake up with a hurting stomach?"
"Yes."
He strokes my cheek gently. I was done. "Alex, you better go to work or you are going to get late."
"That's not important, you are more important, my angel," he said as he looked at me. I giggled at how sweet he was.
"Now take your medicine," he said. I nodded as I took it. He sat closer to me. He put his hand on my cheek. He strokes it. We looked at each other. "Now rest."
"Alright."
He looked at me worriedly. "Alex, I'm fine, go to work, don't get late."
"Alright, my angel, Max is here with you."
I nodded. He kissed my forehead and stood up.
He looked at me. I looked up at him. "Alex, come on," I said. "Call me if something happens, alright?"
"Alright," I said. He walked toward the door while looking at me.
He got out. He walked downstairs.
I sighed. I can't actually imagine how it will be if I'm pregnant. How will Alex react to this? I don't even know how I will react. I heard the door close. Alex probably left for work.
I laid back and petted Max. I have to take a test. I quickly stood up. I changed to a black square neck flared mini dress. I grabbed my beige boot heels. I took them on. I grabbed my beige jacket. I took it on.
"Max, I'm going to the pharmacy," I said to Max. He barked. I quickly went downstairs. I walked out.
"Ma'am, do you want me to drive you to a place?" The driver asked. "Yes, thank you."
He quickly went to the car. He opened the door for me. I walked to him. "Thank you," I said with a smile. I got in. He got in too. "Can you drive me to the pharmacy?" I asked. "Of course, ma'am."
He drove. We arrived. "Thank you, I will be quick."
"Take your time, ma'am," he said as he quickly got out. I was about to open the door, but he opened it for me. "Thank you," I said with a smile. He nodded.
I got into the pharmacy. I found a pregnancy test. I took one. I went to the lady. "Hey, ma'am," she said. "Hey," I said. I put the pregnancy test on the cash. She scared it. "That will be $8."
I paid. "Thank you, have a nice day."
"Thank you, you too," I said as I grabbed the test and walked out. The driver opened the door. I got in. He started to drive. We arrived. He opened the door. I smiled at him and got out. I quickly got inside. I ran up to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I am so nervous. I slowly opened the box. I folded up my dress. I sat down on the toilet. I peed on the test.
I turned around the test. I stood up. I put the test on the sink. I washed my hands.
My heart is beating fast. I'm so scared of the result. I can finally turn it around. I breathed out. Alright, it's going to be okay.
I slowly turned it around. I looked at it. It has two lines. My heart dropped to the floor. I gasped surprisingly.
My eyes widened.
I'm pregnant. Oh god. My heart is beating very fast. I'm actually pregnant. I giggled. I can't believe I'm pregnant, but shit, Alex. Is he going to be happy? Oh no. I took the test. I walked out. I changed into a long white fluffy T-shirt and beige shorts. I lay on the bed. "Max," I said. "I'm pregnant," I said happily as I petted him.