Chapter 94

Alex

"Hasn't the bride come yet?" Josh asked. "No."
"Let's go into a room away from the people," I said.
They nodded as she walked out of the hall and into the room.
"Are you nervous, Alex?" Dylan asked. "No."
"I can see it," Dylan said. "I'm not, I just can't wait to see her."
They smirked.
"I will go and cheek," Elijah said. "Mhm."
He got out.
I can't wait to see her. She probably looks very beautiful in the wedding dress, like an angel. The door opened. "Everything is ready," Elijah said. I nodded. It's time. I walked out. I walked toward the hall door. The boys stood behind me. I turned around and looked at them.
"Alex, don't talk, just go," Josh said. I smirked.
I turned to the door again. I walked in.
The boys followed me.
Everyone is looking.
The bridesmaids and the officiant stood on the side ready. I walked to the end of the hall. The boys stood at the other side of the bridesmaids. I can't wait anymore.
I heard the door open. I quickly looked at the door. I saw an angel. It's her. She is finally here.
She is so beautiful.
She is walking down the aisle with her uncle. Oh, my angel. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met.
They arrived.
They stood in front of me.
"Take your bride," Alfred whispered to me. I looked away from Alfred and to Bella. Alfred let go of her. I took her hand. She grabbed mine. We held each other's hands while standing beside each other. Alfred started clapping. Everyone did too.
He went and sat down. The officiant came from behind us. "Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another," he said. We faced each other still holding hands.
The officiant faced me.
"Do you Alex Belinskij take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" He asked me.  "I do," I said while facing her. I do without even hesitation. She smiled.
Everyone started clapping.
"Do you Bella Keen, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" He asked Bella me. My heart is beating faster than ever. "I do," she said making my heart beat even faster. Didn't even know it was possible to beat it as fast as it does now. I smiled. They all clapped.
The officiant took the wedding book. "You may sign here," he said to me. I signed. The officiant faced her. "You may sign here," he said. She did it. "The witnesses need to sign too," he said. Clare and George came. "You can write here," he said to George. George signed. "You can sign here," he said to Clare. Clare signed. Everyone clapped. The officiant gave Bella the book. She took it.
"You guys are already wearing the rings," he said. "You are officially married," he said.
Finally. Finally, she is my wife. I can't believe it.
Now my heart is going to light for the rest of my life as long as she is with me. Happiness will never leave me when she is with me.
The love I was waiting for finally came.
"You may now kiss the bride," he said while facing me. I went closer to Bella. I kissed her. She kissed me back. Everyone started clapping. We slowly backed back.
The flower girl came to us. "Here are your flowers," she said. "Oh, thank you so much," Bella said with a smile. She smiled and walked away.
The music started playing. Bella put her book and the flower on the table. "Guys, go and dance," Ava whispered. Bella looked at her. I kept looking at Bella. I can't look away. It's impossible. She is so lovely.
"Oh, right," Bella said. She looked at me. We walked to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I had mine around her waist. We started to dance slowly.
"Finally, you are my wife," I said. She giggled. "Finally, you are my husband," she said.
I smirked. "I'm the happiest man in the world now."
She giggled. "I'm so happy too, Alex."
"And also our baby is on the way," I said happily. Nothing can be better. I got the life I wanted. I got the happiness I was looking for but almost gave up. Luckily I got it before I gave up. I was so close, but she came into my life and turned it upside down. Everything changed when she came into it.
"Yes," she said happily. "My life can't get better," I said. She giggled. "I love you so much, Alex."
"I love you, my angel."
"You look very beautiful, you look exactly like an angel."
"Thank you, Alex, you look very handsome."
I smirked.
"Listen to the song," I said before the part that I wanted her to hear came on.
Oh, darling all of the city lights. Never shine as bright as your eyes.
"Your eyes..."
"Your eyes shine more than the city's lights and even more than the sun," I said. She blushed. "And you shine my heart, Alex."
"No, you do, my heart shines every time I see you," I said.
She giggled.
The song stopped. People stood up and walked to the dance floor.
We let go of each other.
The girls came. "Congratulations!" They all shouted happily. "Thank you, girls," Bella said happily. I looked around.
"We need to take pictures," Ava said. "Yes," Bella said. "Alex, let's take pictures," Bella said. I turned around and looked at her.
"Alright."
We walked to where they took pictures. The girls went and stood beside Bella on her other side.
The boys came. "Boys, join," I said.
They stood by my side. We took a few pictures.
We were done. "Now, only the bride and the groom," Clare said. They all backed back. I wrapped my arm around her waist. They took pictures.
She kissed me on the cheek while taking pictures.
"Now me and the girls," Bella said. They giggled as they ran toward Bella. I went to the boys looking at her. I can look at her forever without getting bored at all.
They took pictures.
"Now the boys," Bella said.
We went and stood beside each other. We all stood straight up looking at the camera.
They started taking pictures. "You guys look so serious," Alice said. "I agree," Bella said. "Boys, smile," Ava said.
"We're fine," I said. Bella giggled while looking at me.
They were done taking pictures of us.
"These will be beautiful memories to look at later," I heard Bella say. I looked at her. "Yes," Alice said. Me and the boys walked a few meters away from the girls.
"Oh, there's the cake," Josh said. I looked at it. It's on a serving trolley.
"I will go and sit down," Dylan said. "I'm joining," Elijah said.
"Alright," I said.
They walked away. I looked at Josh. He is looking at me weirdly. "What are you looking at?"
"Don't say that you will go and cut the cake with your bride like a romantic couple, I'm so not into that," he said. I smirked as I scanned the room before my eyes landed on his.
"I won't say something, you will see everything right in front of you."
He sighed as he looked around. He looked back at me. "How can people be romantic?" He asked.
"Josh, I think you know that well."
"I do?"
I raised my eyebrows.
"Josh, you have married before."
"Yes, but after she died I forgot how to be romantic."
"Maybe because you haven't found someone after her."
"And I will never either."
"You sure?"
"Yes, Alex."
"She owned my heart, I'm never going to give it to someone else."
"I won't be one hundred percent sure about that, love will make you forget a lot from your past."
"She has really changed you, you went from not knowing what love is to knowing everything about love," he said with a tiny smirk. I smirked. "She created the love inside of me," I said. "I see."
"I will go and sit down."
I nodded. He walked away.