The Meeting With Schlatt

Dreams pov

When me and George entered the meeting room I saw eret looking at the floor "Eret can I talk to you outside" eret got up and me and him walked outside "Eret sometings wrong what is it" Eret sighed "I just miss her to much but I think she doesn't want to talk to me after everything I've do to her" I looked at him "well I've gave her the crown you asked me to give her" He pushed his sunglasses up a bit "YOU DID WHAT" he sounded so worried "So the prombl..." I was cut off by George "Schlatts waiting for you" me and eret walked back to the meeting room "A Dream" I saw a man that looked like a goat "So your Schatt" the man nodded "I would like to make a propel so that you can have l'manburg and that girl you talk to alot" I look at him shocked while sitting down "how do you know about that" eret looked up me he looked at me knowing that I was talking to his sister y/n "I have a person with in l'manburg which only wilbur knows that he is there and he has told me that you speak to a girl with h/c hair and sunglasses on" I looked at him more intensely "what is your proposal? So you don't go into detail about what you know in l'manburg"

Erets pov

I wanted to shout at dream but deep down I knew dream like my sister "Wilbur is going to have an elevation for the new president of l'manburg and I was thinking dream wants l'manburg's land so why not tell him that I can help get l'manburg off the history book permanently"

Dream looked at the goat man "fine you can help me get l'manburg out of history books by trying to become president of l'manburg" I was shocked "Dream are you really going to let someone you just meet help you get rid of l'manburg think about what y/n would say if she found this out" I actually just siad something supid 'wow well done me'

Dreams pov

I listened to what eret had to say "eret a word outside NOW" eret quickly left the room in scaredness (I don't know if thats even a real word) "sorry about him" I saw Schatt had a smirk on his face "So the girl's name who your taking to is called y/n is there something else I don't know about her"

I quickly got out of my seat and walked to where eret was "YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING WHY DID YOU SAY HER NAME IN FRONT OF SCHLATT NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU SAY SHES YOUR SISTER YOU FUCKING IDIOT."

eret looked upset "I... I... I'm so sorry dream I was just thinking about y/n and it just came out my mouth I didn't mean to say it I'm sorry" he seemed as if he was away to cry "hey hey its ok just don't say anything else go on a walk" when I finished speaking to eret I walked back into the meeting room sapnap and george were talking to schlatt trying to distant him from the conversation outside "sorry about that" I walked back to my seat "you can help us by becoming president and we'll take l'manburg from there" Schatt nodded "ok bye dream I hope to see you around" then he just left "I'll be up in my room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have taken off the crown and throw it into lava while this was happening 😄

Word count- 608