*thinking of good title*

Y/n pov

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on my door "come in" the door opened when I spoke "good morning sis dreams here to talk to you" I look at my brother with a are you kidding me look "are fucking kidding me why out of all people is he the one that wants to talk to me" I knew eret was shocked "Why are you so pissed that dream want to see you" I just walked out the room and sinces my room was on the 1st floor (you are in a house which you and eret built not the castle)

I left though the back door into the garden which was surrounded by a wall I knew there was a gate at the side of the house but I didn't know if dream was in the room that had a window near the gate I had taken a chance luckly he was not in the room so I just started walking around the smp

"HEY Y/N" I looked over and saw fundy with the old l'manburg flag in his paws I looked at the flag I saw that it was on fire "Fundy why is the flag on fire" fundy looked at with with a sly grin "YOU SET THE FLAG ON FIRE WHY" fundy just looked at me that the flag "shlatt want a new flag" I looked at him in shock 'first his father gets kicked out of his own contry and then he sets fire the the l'manburg flag what the hell is wrong with him' I had started walking away when I felt a hand on my shoulder

"did you think I wouldn't see you leave princess" dream had grabbed a hold of my shoulder and whispered in my ear "Fundy go back to manburg" after fundy left I felt dreams hand rap around my waisted "did you think you can just ran away from me because you don't want to talk to anyone but your brother"

I struggled out his grip when I got out of his grip I started running I heard dream running after me "Y/N YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER"I ran into the forest

I tripped over a log and when I got up and dream caught up to me and he pinned me against a tree "did y/n think she could ran away" I looked at him with a determined face "I think I can run away from you" dream just smirked

"the think I wanted to talk about was wilbur and tommy" I was shocked "What do you want from them" dream just continued to smirk "Do you know where they are" I froze "No I don't not know where they are why do you want to know were they are..." dream put his hand on my mouth"you talk to much the only reason I need to know where they are is because I need to talk to them about killing shlatt"I hit his hand off my mouth "YOU WHAT your the one who wanted shlatt as president to get manburgs land and now your trying to over throw him"dream just simply nodded "so your asking me where they are knowing that I only leave my house for manburg festivals" he let me go and we just stod there I saw the height differences I was y/h and dream was 6,3 "Do you think I'm that dumb you think I don't see you leave at night to see Wilbur and Tommy" I stood there frozen and shocked "h...h...how did you know I leave to see them"

Wilburs pov

I was waiting for tommy because he was taking so long "Wilbur will I ever get to meet y/n the on you and tommy keep talking about" I looked over to techno "You can meet her tonight because today we are meet up at the hill we meet at all the time" I saw tommy running at us shouting in exitement "Y/N IS COMING" I had a smile on my face "Its time you meet her techno" we walked to are meeting spot and saw y/n with dream "why is dream here y/n" She looked at me "he want to talk to you about killing shlatt"

I had shock in my eyes "WHAT YOUR SAY THAT DREAM WHATS TO KILL SOMEONE HE HELP WIN" I could hear the confusion in Tommy's voice"The reason I want to kill him is because hes a shit president and doesn't know how to run a fucking contry"

I was suprised but I didn't show it in case dream was try to find where we hide "Y/n a talk in private" me and y/n walked to a small flower field "ARE YOU CRAZY TAKING DREAM WITH YOU" I saw that that I scared her a bit "I...I...I'm sorry that I taken dream I can back to the..." I just hug her "no its ok we'll just stay away from pogtopia intill I trust him ok" I felt her hug me back 'I'll take that as a yes' We got back to the others "What did you two talk about" Y/n sighed "None of your business Dream" I was shocked that she talked to dream like that "A yes the plan for killing shlatt dream?" Dream just smiled "how about we talk about this when y/n is not here" I saw the anger in y/n exertion "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TALK ABOUT THE AN INFRONT OF ME WHY DO YOU HAVE TO EXCLUDED ME FROM THE CONVENTION"