Something new?? (XD Meeting PT.2)

Welcome to part 2 sorry it took so long I've been busy with school and my relationship and Merry late Christmas and Happy new year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I reached for my necklace and pressed it

T= Hello~
Y= Hey *cough* Techno
T= Are you ok Y/n
Y= Ye I'm fine
T= oh and what is it that you need
Y= protect Tommy from Dream when he gets there with Eret *cough* please
T= Okay I'll protect him

We said our good-byes and the necklace stopped glowing and I started closing my eyes "hey Y/n keep your eyes open and keep your eyes on me and please forget dream" I fell my eyes getting heavy and XD knew he was going to lose someone he cares about soon dream appeared and I looked at him "Dream I'm done I always knew I had hanahaki disease and I was trying to find out why then I released you were the reason why so I'm done I'm breaking up with you" dream took a few steps back "what you can't do that princess" I stood up and XD quickly helped me stand Straight to make sure I don't fall "Oh I can't and you can't do anything" dream was soon wrap in vines and I fell unconscious "What is..."

XD pov

Y/n started floating in the air "Y/N" I tried calling out to her but soon Dream was gone I was thinking if she sent him back to the Overword "y/n hello" she got wrapped up in vines and started to glow after a few minutes the vines vanished and she started to fall so I quickly ran and caught her. She looked different like the goddess of the Overword did "What happed?" She looked down at her outfit "WHAT AM I WEARING" I laughed a bit "y/n you are wearing something called a goddess of the Overword outfit"

The outfit:

"Wait really I'm the goddess of the Overword" she sounded so excited it was kinda cute "yes yes you are y/n but you can't tell anyone do you know how to change back" she shock her head "of course you don't okay focus on what you looked like before...

"Wait really I'm the goddess of the Overword" she sounded so excited it was kinda cute "yes yes you are y/n but you can't tell anyone do you know how to change back" she shock her head "of course you don't okay focus on what you looked like before this" I saw her shut her eyes and vines wrap around her and glow again and soon she was back in her normal outfit with green gloves "y/n get rid of the gloves" she looked down at her hands "I removed these what" I grabbed her hand gently and looked at the glove on her hand "It mabey like a symbol saying look I'm the goddess of the Overword like for my I have my XD mask in my human form"

Y/N looked at me was amazement "Can I see it agin" her eyes were like little white diamonds it was very cute "No you can't sorry" Y/N looked me deep in the eyes we'll what she probably thought we're my eyes which she wasn't wrong and just closed her eyes half way looked at me thought her lashes "No don't start being cute just to get what you want"
Y/N just continued and soon I gave in and transformed into my human form "Happy?" Y/N nodded "very"

Y/N pov (we love our sassy gal)

I looked in awe at how cute XD was "I'm not cute" He spook knowing damn well that's what was going though my head "you very much are" XD gently nudge me and I just giggled "but come on you are" XD shook his head and sighed "Whatever" He teleported us back to the over world and we were in a flower field and it was filled with different types of rare flowers. Their brilliant colors and unique scents filled the area, and it was calming to be surrounded by such beauty. XD sat down on some soft grass nearby, inviting my attention once again. I couldn't help but giggle at his playful nature and the way he seemed to know instinctively how to get me to smile.

XD leaned in close, his breath softly caressing my face as it turned red and soon I felt the gods lips gently touch mine the kisses get deeper, and my heart flutters like a butterfly in a summer breeze. XD's hands find my waist, gently wrapping himself around me. In a single moment, everything else in the world fades away except for him, and we are caught up in a moment of pure euphoric bliss. There is no tomorrow or yesterday, it's just the two of us, basking in the glow of our mutual desire for one another. XD melts into me like a piece of chocolate.

"I could do this forever."

XD pulls away and looks deep into my eyes before bringing his hands to my cheeks. "I could get lost in your eyes forever." His gaze warms my heart, and I feel my cheeks blush with excitement. XD whispers softly in my ear, "I want to keep you safe and protected, forever and always."

The moment between us feels like an eternity, and time slows down to a standstill. XD's lips find mine once again, and I feel his embrace envelope my entire body.

XD wraps me in his arms, and we lay together in the soft grass. The world around us is peaceful and tranquil, and I feel my body relax as I lean back into his embrace. XD's breath is slow and gentle, and I let out a soft sigh of contentment. We lie there for what seems like an eternity, just enjoying each other's company. XD's hands glide along my body, caressing my skin softly and lovingly. I feel safe and protected in this moment, and I never wanted it to end I nearly completely forgot that's I did have hanahaki disease which I don't have anymore due to falling for DreamXD and that I used to date Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1002

Sorry this took forever I've been losing motivation but I will continue to do the book