XD Meeting

Author note:

This chapter contains hanahaki disease and in my au there are four cures
One is where the victim dies due to one sided love
Second way is where the beloved fall for the victim
Third way is the victim falls for someone new or forgets the beloved
Fourth way is the victim gets the flower removed but the beloved dies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I was in the smps garden and since it was summer I was wearing shorts and a short sleeved t-shirt and combat boots .I was walking around the garden until I felt XD's presents "Hello XD, how are you doing?" He smiled "I was having a bad day till I saw you" I felt myself blushing 'maybe this is why dream said to stay away from him, he's more flirty then him' XDs experience fell and then he was smiling again "so that's what you think of me" I looked at him shock "how did...you know what pretend I did not ask" XD nodded and started walking "Hey XD do you have any connections with Dream" XD stopped in his tracks "yes and no he how can I say it he used to be my little puppet but broke free" I processed it and it all started linking "wait so he used to be your little puppet and broke free and started reeking havoc around the SMP or something else?" XD turned towards me "something like that but in my own world instead of the SMP" I was shocked "you have your own world"XD laughed a bit "want me to show you it" I nodded and XD grabbed me by the waist making me blush XD whispered in my ear "close you eyes" I shut my eyes "open them" I opened my eyes and looked around it was so beautiful

you know what pretend I did not ask" XD nodded and started walking "Hey XD do you have any connections with Dream" XD stopped in his tracks "yes and no he how can I say it he used to be my little puppet but broke free" I processed it and it all st...

(The image is not mine)
"It's so beautiful" XD started walking towards this dome thing and I followed "This is what dream destroyed last before he went and made the SMP" the dome looked as if it was blown up by something not tnt but by something else "what did he destroy this building with?" XD looked around the building "fire charges"

(I know fire charges only set you on fire in Minecraft but in my a.u they blow up) I was confused "wait fire charges" XD nodded I went up to one of the Pilar it looked as if the fire chargers weren't your regular chargers "do you have a special type of fire chargers" XD turned to me "no why" I pointed at the Pilar and XD walked up to it "that's not a fire charge that's..." I cut him off "Dragons Breath" XD nodded "yes but how did he get it the Ender dragon is like three islands away and there is no way to get there" I nodded and started thinking 'ELYTRA' I saw XD cover his ears "so you can hear my thoughts" I smiled slyly "that's fun"

I looked up toward the 3rd island the dragon was flying around like nothing ever happened "Is she aware of what goes on in the world" XD looked at the dragon "she stopped paying attention ever since dream near destroy the whole place" I nodded and walk away a bit under one of the trees 'Why would dream do this it's not like him but I've only know him for two years but I'm also dating him but you know what it is like him' DreamXD teleport up next to me  "Hey did you know dream is just a piece of the void mixed with some of my powers" XD mumbled "Wiat so dream can't have any emotion…then how did dream fall in love me…" I looked down a bit upset "Y/n…I didn't give him emotion. He's how can I say this He's incapable of loving someone"

I felt as I was going to cry "So he doesn't truly love me he's only faking it" XD nodded "Can I go back home please" XD laughed "ye sure goddess of the Overword" When we got back to the SMP DreamXD turned into his human form "Y/n OVER HERE" Tommy shouted from the enters of the SMP garden "Oh HEY TOMMY" I ran to Tommy with XD behind me 'XD if Tommy asks for your name say your name is Danny' Tommy hugged me "how are you Y/n? And who's he?" Tommy pointed at XD "this is my friend and I'm good" XD waved at him "Hi I'm Danny but call me Dan" I smiled 'Thanks XD' then I heard XDs voice in my head 'Your welcome my Goddess' I felt my face heat up 'XD don't call me that' XD giggled a bit and nodded

"Ummmmm anyways do you know where techno lives by any chance" all of a sudden I heard dream running I could tell it with dream due to his footing pattern I quickly put Tommy behind me and pulled out my (f/w) "Ah princess mind moving so I can get to Tommy" I quickly shock my head inducting no "I will not do that dream" Dream started to laugh a bit "I wouldn't ask agian Y/n" I didn't move an inch from my spot "I'M NOT LETTING YOU HURT TOMMY" Dream shock his head "Oh ok we're playing this game" 'Oh shit' XD quickly change back into his god form but a bit smaller and protected me and Tommy(In my AU he's 12 foot so right now he's 6'11 foot because he can control his size)
"Dream I recommend not hurting her or her friends because I will find out and I will take you back to the end" Dream laughed again "I'd like to see you try" then he just teleport away I knew he was still here but I didn't care I cared about Tommy more "where's Dan???" Tommy yelped XD hid behind a tree and transformed back to his Human form "Sorry I ran off because I got bad vibes from that guy and I thought I could go and find someone to help" I smiled "Ok come on Tommy let's take you to Techno" I took out my compass and clicked my necklace (ha ha think I forgot you had it I actually did it till I remember it 🤣)
T= Techno and Y= You
T - "Yo Y/n"
Y- "Hey Techno I'm making my way to your house with two people that are all right"
T- "Yep that's ok"
Y- "Alright see you soon"
T- "Bye~"
After the necklace stopped glowing I turned to Tommy "ok Techno is fine with it" Tommy cheered a bit "YES LETS GO" I covered my ears quickly "Tommy quite down" XD nodded "Ye Tommy quite down" Tommy rolled his eyes "Can we just go" I nodded and started walking while looking at the compass

Tommy pov

I followed Y/n and looked at Dan "Are you related to DanTDM" Dan tilled his head to the side "No No I'm not related to Mr.TDM" I was shocked "What but you to look alike" He shock his head "Tommy not everyone who looks alike is siblings" I nodded my head "Oh ok thanks for the knowledge" He just nodded and walked up to Y/n every minute heard one of them laugh "Dan you can just say that about the other world" 'other world there more then ONE WORLD' Dan looked at me "Tommy come join us" I ran in-between them because I saw how close they were to each "Y/n remember your dating dream" I saw her facial expression fall "I don't think I want to date him anymore" I smiled "You have to be joking. right?" She shocked her head "No tommy I'm not joking" I smile grow a bit but soon y/n started coughing up petals "Fuck" I heard y/n "No no I can't have this disease"

XD pov

Y/n started coughing up flowers 'she can't have hanahaki disease' Y/n started to faint. I quickly ran over to her and caught her in my arms "She's ok right?" Tommy asked concerned for his goddess friend "I don't think she is. Can you get her brother" I looked up at Tommy and he nodded and ran off "Please stay with me y/n please I don't want to lose you not after losing the nether god" I pulled her closer to my chest "I can't lose you please"

I heard y/n start coughing again "I know you can't lose me to but I don't want *cough* dream to die I don't care about *cough* the other cures I'd rather just lose a life just *cough*" We both heard footsteps and looked up to see Eret and Tommy running towards us when Eret got here they quickly toke thier hanahaki sister from me and hugged her "Sis I know you'll lose a life but please stay" Dream ran towards us "whats happening?" Dream looked me up and down "Who are you?" I just looked at him and looked back at y/n who was still coughing up flowers Dream smirked "I was thinking when you would be affected by our one sided love relationship kinda fun really" I quickly got up and turned into my god form but smaller then my normal size "Dream you have broken free from me but I can still control you a bit so wa..." Y/n started coughing again Eret put their sister on her side and I quickly ran over to her "XD please take me to your *cough* world I don't want to be here and *cough* Eret protect Tommy and send him here" She handed them a piece of paper I teleport me and Y/n to the end and sat her up on a the pillar of the dome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha cliff hanger... Well why are you till reading this you think this is not a cliff hanger pff... We'll go on to the next chapter

Word count: 1661