Manburg information

Jshlatts pov 🤯

I was in my office when quackity "any luck finding the girl who helps wilbur and tommy" I asked him as so as he entered "no luck shlatt its like she's just no where and everywhere at the sametime
we can look for her agian because I think I have an idea to where she might be" I got up sit and walk towards quackity "You better find that girl or I will kill you and tubbo"(in this story shlatt threatens quackity and tubbo alot) "yes shlatt I'll get on it ..."I cut him off with my hand "no I'm coming with you to make sure you DON'T let her run off" quackity just nodded him and I left to go looking for y/n a few minutes later we saw a girl with h/c hiar trianing with dream and his team and eret watch with a smile and then a shocked scared face I saw he he siad something and the h/c hiared girl went inside with george and sapnap I walked up to eret and dream "what do you want shlatt" I smirked dreams way "the girl how want inside with your little crew she's been shareing information to Wilbur and tommy" I saw that eret looked shooked "eret going inside and get y/n" eret nodded and left to get her

Y/n pov

Me,george and sapnap were playing uno sapnap win for some odd reason "SIS COME HERE RIGHT NOW" I could tell eret was mad "coming" I got up from the table we're play uno and walked to where my brother was I saw he didn't have his sunglasses on indicating that he was mad "YOU WERE TELLING WILBUR AND TOMMY INFORMATION ABOUT MANBURG BEHIND EVERYONE'S BACK why"

I looked away scared and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack "sis I'm so sorry I shouted at you dream and shlatt want to talk to you outside" I nodded and left to dream and shlatt when shlatt saw me he ran towards me that a mad bull dream spet in between us and shielded me "shlatt you siad you only want to talk to her not hurt her" dream was shielding me in his arms now I couldn't help but blushed uncontrollably and then the shouting stated "WHY THE HELL WHERE YOU SHARING INFORMATION TO THOSE TWO INSECTS" dream knew I was sacred of shouting "shlatt quiet down you scaring her and she doesn't speak when she's sacred"

Dreams pov

I could tell y/n was sacred because she was slightly shaking in my arm "hey y/n it ok shlatt wont shout at you agian" I eyed shlatt not to shout at her agian "y/n why did you share information to the two insects that were banished for this land" I could tell y/n was sill scared "I...I...I told them because th...they are my friend I fucking hate governments" shlatt was startled "you can leave now shlatt you got your reson she did it" after shlatt left I let go of y/n I saw she shaking like she was going to have a panic "y/n y/n calm down it ok it ok" I hug her while she was still shaking I felt her calm down a bit but not full unknowingly I kissed her on the top of her head and she stop shaking fully "did you just kiss the top of my head" I shock my head and we went inside "dream can I talk to you" eret sounded sort of happy "yea sure" we walked into a different room "do you love me sister no bullshit" I nodded with blush and a smile on my face "you have to tell her someday you can't just keep it a secret you have to tell her"

"can we talk about my feelings a different time" eret nodded and left the room running but before he left and siad "you know I'm going to tell my sister" I ran after him "eret please don't tell her" we heard sapnap,george and y/n playing uno "I have to go somewhere be right back guys and DON'T look at my cards this time" y/n left the room "o hey guys I've just got to go somewhere" eret looked her "you better not get caught giving information to wilbur and tommy this time" y/n nodded "ok" and then she left the house "GEORGE SAPNAP. DREAM HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE" george and sapnap both run up to us "who" eret smirk "you say it or I say it"I looked at eret "What did..." I was stop by y/n screeming "HELP" eret and I quickly ran outside followed by george and sapnap and we saw y/n being held by shlatt with with a sword up to her neck "eret he's going to kill me eret I don't want to go through it again" eret looked pissed as hell it was kinda scary "shlatt just let her go please"

"no shes going off the tell wilbur and tommy more information about manburg" I looked at y/n who was scared out of her mind "y/n try to stay calm we'll find a way to get you out of this mess" y/n nodded "shlatt please just let her go she was only going to niki's bakery" shlatt let her go and ran in to my arm and I held her closes"shlatt leave now" shlatt left with waring us that if he sees y/n leave the smp grounds she will get hunted by everyone after we got everyone inside eret looked at me to confesses my feelings for her but I shock my head and told him its not the right time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 973

Over 1k people have read this book who some mean