Election Pt2

Dreams pov

I was looking for y/n and eret "I think he's trying lto find out what we're hiding but I don't know" I heard erets voice and stared walking towards it i saw y/n and eret nearly take off there sunglasses "ERET DREAMS BEHIDE YOU" eret turned and look mad "Dream what are you doing here" Both the siblings pushed thier sunglasses up "let me answer that question with a nother question why do you both leave the election" I know y/n was starring dagers into me y/n Stood up "O I DON'T KNOW WHY WE LEFT MABEY BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS WATCHING ME PUT MY VOTES IN" eret pulled her sleeve sighing her to calm down "stop putting on my sleeve eret I know your sighly me to calm down its not going to work" she souned calmer but still anger "Clearly it did work a bit" I nooded in a agreement with eret "Both of yous go back to the election"

Time skip to where they announce the president

Still dreams pov

I was up in the tower watching the last part of the election "thank for joining us today we will be announcing the new president very shortly please inenjoy the festival" Wilbur spoke in a exited tone I heard the door behind me open "Dream we have a problem y/n is not here" I was confused "How is she not here" I looked over to sapnap "I don't know I asked bad to help me look for her but we cant find her it like she just gone" my eyes widened "I think I know where she is stay here and tell me if shlatt win the election" I left the room with that I went I got outside I ran towards the forest where she was a few days ago I heared someone sing In My Head (By Deriakat) I followed the sound and saw y/n sitting on a rock sing I stood there in silents "hello dream" y/n turned her head to face me "y/n what are you doing out here?"she looked at me with a blank experience "don't want to be at the election because I don't like government that much" I was confused "then why are you apart of one" she just breathed in and out "I'm apat of the government because of the poeple did you not catch that at the first night me taked 'You think I would let you on l'manburg's wall when you hurt the people of l'manburg' did you not get that I picked l'manburg because some of them are my friend" I walked up to her "but after your brother betrayed l'manburg why did you not join the SMP's side" She justed looked at me then the forest that surrounded us "because I grow attended to the people of l'manburg and didn't want to leave them"I though about what she siad before "wiat your an anarchist" she looked at me with a smile and nodded I cupped her head in my hand to make her look at me "why don't we go back to l'manburg" she just nodded when we got back I went up to the place where sapnap is "shlatt won by 1%"

Y/n pov

I sat next to eret "where were you sis?" I looked over to eret "in the forest because I needed space" I looked up and saw only shlatt standing on the podem "my first delerment as president of l'manburg is to REVOCA citizenship of wilbur soot and tommyinnt"I ran up to tommy and will "ran as far as you can" they both nodded and ran shlatt eyed me I just waked off after a few minutes I felt erets hand on my shoulder "sis what did you tell wilbur and tommy" I known there was no lieing out of this one "I told them to ran as far as they can from here"eret had taken his hand off my shoulder "ok shlatt has asked me to go and look for wilbur and tommy" I looked at him in shock "please tell me you are not do it" eret sighed "I have to or hes going to take you away from me" I felt sorry for him but I was also shock that shlatt would threat him by saying that he would take me away from him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 769

The reason chapters are coming out slowly is because I have school and some after school clubs happening I'm trying my best to put out chapters