Was It A Nightmare Or A Vision Into The Past

It's been 2 days since tommy was exiled I was laying in my bed when I fell asleep I "woke up" in a forest "I swear I was just in my room" I hear a scream I started to run towards it and I was what looked like a family one of the kids looked like eret and one looked like me and what I thought was my father herobrine was holding "me" and "my brother" close and there was a women on her knees and there was someone with a sword holding it a her neck "this can be much easier just give y/n to me and I'll let you all leave" my eyes widened "no leave my wife and kids alone X" X smiled "ok have it your way" he cut the woman's head off "y/n" I think cryed so loud that an white orb grow around "me","my brother" and "father" and after that everyrhing went black a I woke up in my bedroom "ERET ARE HOME" a few moments later my brother opened my door "you ok" I shrugged my shoulder "who's X and what happened to mom" eret was taken a back by my questions "where did you get that name from and mom left us a long time ago" I got out my bed (wear pyjamas of your choice you have to have pyjamas on no "o I sleep naked/with a bra and pants on" no none of that) "DON'T LIE TO ME ERET WHO IS X AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MUM" eret looked down "dad is going to kill me X is a mad scientist how wanted to do tests on you and mum was killed by X because dad wouldn't let you go with him. There is your answer happy?" I nodded "should have told me the truth" before eret left my room they turned to me "where did you get that name from y/n" I looked away "I'll tell you when I change now get out" she left the room after I got charged I ran to kitchen to cook breakfast when I entered I saw dream and eret talking "Hello princess how are you" I looked looked at dream "I'm ok love how about you" I saw one of erets eye brows go up and one going down "hang on did dream just call you princess and you called him love" I nodded I was about to speak when dream intruded me "me and y/n are dating" eret looked at dream "I thought you said to me I not attachments to anyone are you just playing with my sister's heart" dream shout his head "I only have one attachment and I'm never geting rid of her" dream walked up to me pushed his mask to the side of his face put his hand on under my chin lifted my head up and kisses me my eyes widened but I kissed back quickly when we separated dream smiled and pulled his mask back in place "ok my little sister is dating someone before me great. Sis can I talk to you about what happened upstairs when you woke up" I nodded and we left the room leaving dream alone I pushed my sunglasses up "where did you get the name X from?" I breathed in preparing myself to say everything in one go "oksoIfeelasleepIwokeupinaforestfoundme,you,mumanddadinthesiadforsetwithX.XthreateddafbysayingtogivemetohimdadtoldhimnotoleaveusalomeandthenhekilledmumIcryedrellyloudandcoveredyou,meanddadinlikethiswhitebubbelandtheneverythingwentblack"
(ok so I feel asleep I woke up in a forest found me ,you,mum and dad in the siad forest with X. X threated dad by saying to give me to him dad told him no to leave us alone and then he killed mum I cryed really loud and covered you ,me and dad in like this white bubble and then everything went black.) eret just nodded his head and went back into the room and them dream left the room "lets go uo to your room because I'm bored" I rolled my eyes and nodded "sure" dream grabbed my arm and ran to my room when we got the he through me on my bed and climbed on top of me pushed his mask to the side and started kissing me I kissed back as soon as he kissed me and soon that turned in to a heated make out after an what I thought was and hour dream left to go back "home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 740