Chapter 6: Power

With a flash of red light, Naruto reappeared in the familiar hallway of the multiverse, standing before yet another door, one that was completely different than all previous doors. For one thing, rather than metal or wood, this door seemed to be made out of some sort of yellow-orange substance, one that happened to be completely transparent; although, he could only see complete darkness on the other side.

'This is amber.' Naruto realized, his mind automatically providing him with a name for the material he was closely observing, one that he'd never encountered before.

With that name came a sudden influx of information, all pertaining to the material making up this door, a material that he previously knew nothing about. With this sudden influx of detailed information came a familiar pain, causing the blond to hiss and rub his temple, his face scrunched up in a grimace.

He couldn't help but curse the entity known as Truth at this particular moment.

'Maybe knowing everything about everything wasn't such a great idea after all.' the blond winced. 'Curse your hindsight! Why are you never there when I actually need you?'

Sighing, the blond turned his attention back to the slab of amber serving as a door, his keen sight picking up the many red, star shaped objects embedded into the stone; he counted twenty-eight of them, all placed in a circular pattern around the door handle. Already having some inkling of where this door led, Naruto took a glance at the plaque, grinning as his assumption was proven correct.

Dragonball Universe.

Number of Realms: Twenty six.

Patron God(s): Shenron, Black Smoke Shenron, Ultimate Shenron, Porunga.

'The Dragonball universe eh?' Naruto mused with a wide grin. 'That's awesome, I'll finally be able to do something with all this Ki.'

He'd already tried many times to practice with both his Ki and Reiryoku, trying to control the two energies and perform techniques with them. Unfortunately, he was never good with chakra control and jutsu creation. He soon found that without the proper knowledge, Ki and Reiryoku were quite difficult to control and manipulate, much more than chakra; in fact, using handsigns did absolutely nothing to control these two energies, he would require the proper methods used in the universes where these two energies originated.

Still grinning widely, the blond grasped the door handle and pulled open the large amber slab, stepping through the doorway and into the room without pause. The room he entered was completely designed to look like a cave, an extremely large cave at that. While the floor and walls were made of a dark, rocky substance, the roof above extended upwards indefinitely; seemingly having no end at all.

All he could see when looking up was darkness, complete and utter darkness.

On closer inspection, Naruto noticed what appeared to be large claw marks covering most of the floor and walls, some looking to have been formed by a claw many times his size. At the other end of the room, directly across from the door Naruto had entered through, there were multiple doors lined up one next to the other; twenty six of them in total if he counted right.

Hearing something scraping on the ground to his left, Naruto turned quickly and... found himself staring into the large crimson eyeball of a massive serpentine dragon. The creature in question was covered from head to toe in large green scales, the only uncovered part being its yellow-brown underbelly, although said underbelly also appeared to be formed of a material that was just as tough as the protective scales. Trailing from the dragons head, all the way down to its tail, was a line of light green spikes; which coupled with its razor sharp teeth and large red eyes to give it a truly fearsome appearance.