Chapter 26: Naruto

"Juubi?" Naruto asked in confusion.

"No your fairy godmother." The demon said sarcastically.

"So good to see you again." Naruto replied rolling his eyes "So what am I doing here? I expected to end up back home in my universe." Naruto added

"Yeah...about that, well your universe is gone." Juubi stated.

Naruto blinked "What do you mean gone? Where did it go?" he shouted

"I'm sure D explained it to you, you were gone a long time Naruto, your universe was slated to be destroyed eventually." Juubi replied.

Naruto slumped to the ground his head hung low. Everyone was gone? His friends, wives, kids? All gone?.

''What are you moping about? You knew you wouldn't get to see them again when you left.'' Gil cut into his thoughts.

'Yeah but still, I loved them and now they're all gone...I thought I would come back, find out I had grand kids or great grand kids that I could train and raise..' Naruto replied sadly.

'Well too bad, suck it up Naruto. This is the price for immortality so get up and move on. Remember 'No Regrets'!" Gil shouted

Naruto's reply was cut off by a hand waving in front of his face.

"Helloooo anyone in there?"

"What do you want Juubi?" he asked

"Just checking that you're still alive in there, you kinda zoned out for a while" Juubi replied

"I'm..I'll be fine, I just needed a moment to clear my head." Naruto said.

"Good, I was beginning to think you were going soft without me there to set you straight." Juubi replied with a chuckle.

Naruto gave him a mock glare "Well if my worlds gone what do I do now?" He asked

"What else?" Juubi asked waving at the other doors "Go wild."

Naruto grinned "I think I just might. At the very least I can see my old friends again" He said heading for a big yellow door.

Opening the door wide he stepped through.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Juubi shouted as the door closed.

Naruto simply scoffed as he dropped into a new world.

Naruto dropped down from the tree he had landed in. He could sense several chakra signatures nearby and the area he was in looked familiar, somewhere near Konoha no doubt.

Boom!

An explosion was heard a fair distance away followed by few flared of chakra. Shrugging to himself Naruto took to the trees and headed for the source of the chakra.

His path brought him to the edge of a large cliff, to his right was a large river leading to a waterfall and on the other side he spotted a young red headed woman surrounded by some ninja, they had yet to notice him as all their eyes were turned towards the bottom of the cliff where explosions and the sound of fighting could be heard.

Stepping up to the cliff's edge Naruto peered down into the battle ground, he immediately spotted two ninja battling at fast speeds. Naruto raised an eyebrow at the battle, those two looked familiar but he just couldn't place them. That is until they each used a jutsu and he gasped.

"Amaterasu!"

"Mokuton: Mokujoheki (Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall)!"