Chapter 15: Namikaze

"Stay still you filthy little cretin!" Hyuuga Hiashi shouted, his hands lashing out in a blur of movement.

"Why should I?" Naruto grinned, easily dodging around the mans strikes. "Maybe you need to speed up old man."

"Blasted boy, I should have done this a long time ago." Hiashi snarled, chakra angrily flaring from his fingertips. "When I get my hands on you, I'll make you suffer for this outrage."

Naruto's grin immediately vanished, a deep frown taking its place.

"Which brings me back to the reason I'm here, tell me Hiashi, why is it you hate me?" Naruto asked, swatting aside a powerful, chakra intensive palm thrust. "At first I thought it might have been because I was a Jinchuriki but then I figured someone with the Byakugan would be able to see the difference between my chakra and my tenants. So Hyuuga, I'll ask again, why is it you hate me so much?"

Hiashi only reply was another series of strikes but Naruto continued to dodge them with ease.

"You are correct boy, I knew you weren't the demon, the Byakugan was able to easily ascertain that." Hiashi finally replied, falling back and slipping into a defensive stance. "I didn't hate you because of what you were, I hate you for who you are, for who your father was. Unlike the fools in this village, I could tell with a single glance that you were that man's child."

"You hate me because of who my father was?" Naruto asked, quirking a brow incredulously. "I thought you Konohan shinobi were so proud of your darling Yondaime."

Hiashi snarled angrily at that, a disgusted sneer stretching across his face.

"What many seem to forget is that I, as well as Orochimaru and Fugaku Uchiha, were candidates to be the Yondaime Hokage." Hiashi replied, the veins around his Byakugan twitching angrily. "Instead of handing the title to a Hyuuga elite such as myself, it was given to that bumbling fool."

"So it was jealousy?" Naruto asked, brow scrunched and eyes narrowed. "You were jealous that my father became Hokage instead of you?

"I was one of the strongest shinobi in the village, the most powerful Hyuuga in three generations, head of one of the villages oldest and strongest clans." Hiashi growled, chakra angrily flaring from his fingertips. "The title of Hokage was rightfully mine, yet it was snatched away, given to some clanless, orphan with a few flashy tricks!"

Naruto's face twisted into an angry snarl.

"You hated me because I was his son, because you weren't made Hokage?" the redhead shouted, his chakra flaring in anger. "You took away my first true friend simply because you were jealous of my father?"

Hiashi's eyes widened in surprise.

"Did you think I wouldn't remember Hyuuga? That I would forget about that day? The only good birthday I ever had thanks to Hinata?" Naruto asked, clenching his fists in anger. "She showed me kindness that day, she gave me my first ever birthday present and you punished her for it, you beat her in front of me, tortured her and turned her into what she is today, a selfish, cruel, arrogant Hyuuga."

Hiashi frowned at that, his form shifting into a more aggressive stance.

"No Hiashi, I didn't forget." Naruto continued, bluish chakra swirling around his form. "You took away my friend, made her hate me, made her like you and the rest of your wretched main family. I will make you pay for that, I will crush you."

Releasing a sliver of his killing intent and spiritual pressure, the redhead drove the Hyuuga clan head to his knees, an immense and terrifying pressure

'W-what is this? This pressure, it's just like the last time he was here.' Hiashi gasped, grasping at his pounding chest. 'I need to escape, I need to run, I need to get away from this boy, I...'