school was Ass - 2

"Y/n? are you awake- Oh my aren't you look stunning! the white blouse really fits your h/c" Anne look over to take a peek at the door. I smile thanking her compliment. "well are you ready for our adventure?" Anne asked. I nodded "Lets go Diana must've waiting for us" she cheered. god is she always happy like this? We walked downstairs and went straight to the door "Anne, Y/N YOUR BREAKFAST??" Marilla yelled "NO TIME GOODBYE" Anne waved. "But I want to eat breakfast-" I cried. 

time skip to the school 

We entered the class and it was chaotic we started a random conversation until four girl comes up to us Diana look up to them and smile "this is jane Andrew and Josie pie and ruby gils and Tilly bolter, Everybody This is Anne and y/n" Diana introduce. "Hello" they said "Nice to meet you" one of them said. 

"it is a scrumptious pleasure to make your acquaintances and I shall do my upmost prove myself worthy of your friendship" Anne spoke. "Uh." Diana stop. "Anne loves to read and she know ever so big words" I explain.  "do you use them in every sentence?" Pie kid start to asked "I like to read too" Tilly nodded. "No you don't." ruby deny. Tilly sigh. "No I don't" that was funny but I can't laugh now.

"I think i might've saw you on church that day I'm sorry I should've said Hello" Jane apologized. "Why are they making you wear that old lady dress?" josie kid started to asked. "What was that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Oh not you y/n you look beautiful" She compliment. "I-its just nice to have something new" Anne stuttered. "If you're an orphan I supposed" she laugh. "hey what about you watch your mouth Jose"  I mocked "ITS JOSIE." She argue "same thing" I rolled my eye. 

"arf arf arf" A boy with a friend group started to tease Anne. "You're ridiculous." Anne vowed. "Hey look its a talking dog can you fetch too?" He joked I supposed. "you're not funny" I said disgustedly. he look over to me  "and who might you be princess" I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "none of your business" I protest who does he think he are this school is unbelievable. "Come on guys let's finished the tour bring your milk i'll show you the stream outside" Diana smile. 

"Boys are jerk who does they think they are" I complain. Anne nodded. "that what boys do does it?" Diana asked. "what for being the most useless husband?" I groan. "such a pain in the ass" I curse. "Y/N! language" Diana laugh. 

"I couldn't careless what the other thinks about me anyway" I clicked my tongue. We continue to walked to each classes until Diana stop. "oh my what Chrissy and Mr. Philips doing there.."Diana gasp making me look over to them "Um.. I'm just gonna go and mind my own business" I cough and walked away to my class.

I hope three of us can fit in the table. Josie look over to me. "you can sit next to me You don't want to sit next to a literal orphans" "But I'm the one who sits next to you" Ruby plead. Josie scoff. "whatever ruby we all need to listen to you"

 pie kid trying to guilt trip her. Ruby look down. "its okay ruby" I smile and sit infront of Anne and Dania table. right when Class about to start Anne and Diana rush in the class with a smile plastered on her face. I chuckled. When the bell rang I quickly fixed my sitting gesture. I can't let my reputation down on the first day. 

"Anne come sit with us! I want you to tell us what you see Chrissy and Mr. Philips doing on the supply room" They whisper. "urgh I'm just gonna go eat outside" I hissed 

I was enjoying eating my sandwich and eat on the big tree. Until Someone had to ruin it "Oops sorry Princess can you give the ball back?" Billy laugh. "I'm not. your princess and take the ball by yourself. I don't want my hand to be dirty because of a ball" I argue. "Woah looks like the princess wasn't on the mood. I scoff "well of course Because I don't want to waste my time on a person like you." "lies, everybody would die to talk to me. Playing hard to get eh?" 

I laugh hard. "THAT WAS A GOOD ONE YOU HAD ME THERE" Billy there looking unimpressed about my action. "quit laughing! or you might regret it." He threaten. "whatever" I say and eat my last bite of my sandwich. I stand up and kick the ball further. "oops" I mimic his word "you-" before he can continue his word the bell has rang again.  

-

oh my god please shut up. This class is so dry. everything is just not it. I want to try sport. boys are so lucky that they can kiss a girl. only if I was a boy. when is the time to go back home. shit!. oh nevermind. UGHHH. Mr. Philips is a bitch. haha that's funny I can hear my own thoughts . mmm I love Marilla sandwich   

"Miss y/n I'm talking to you" Mr Philips demanded. I quickly brush it off "yes?" I look up to him. oh my god don't even look at me with that eyes. "do you know the answer" I quickly looking up for clues on the blackboard. fuck there's nothing writing there "Its ecosystem Mr. Philips" I sigh in relief as anne came to help me. "What's your name?" He asked. "Anne but with an E" she reply "did I call you" "y-you asked me a question I-" She laugh nervously "stand in front of the black board until the class dismissed." he point. she walk to the black board and look over to the door.

and slowly begin to walk straight to the door. oh Anne I am so sorry for you. "Ms. Shirley come back right here" He command. does he really think she gonna listen to his voice. "Ms. Shirley!" He yelled 

Anne walk going faster she grabbed her coat and run fast as she can. Mr Philips sigh. "she just trying to help" I mumble. 

Third person POV 

"Marilla I'm not going back to school Its was HORRIBLE" Anne cried and run of to her room. "where's Y/n?" Marilla concern. Matthew look over to Marilla. The women come upstairs and trying to comfort the girl. 

"Are you sure Anne gonna be okay?" Diana asked. "Jeez Diana how many time do I have to tell you" you laugh. "Anne is too soft for this generation" Y/n explain. "Huh? meaning?" Diana asked. She chuckled "Nevermind" "Hey! tell me what was that mean!" Diana shouted. "welp looks like our destination have arrived I will see you soon My dearest Diana" The girl bowed down. She giggle and waved bye. "Byee!" y/n set a flying kiss to her. "SAY HI TO ANNE FOR ME!" She shouted. "I WILL" they shouted back. 

-

the walked was pretty boring but yet it still peaceful. "I'm home!" She shouted letting them know her appearance. "Welcome home y/n" Matthew greet. "where's Anne?" Y/n asked. "upstairs" He answer. The girl quickly ran up upstairs and may be missed a couple of the stairs making her fall "y/n! be careful" Matthew warned. "IM OKAY" she quickly yelled. a wood just come straight into my flesh on my hand palm "ouch.." she wince brush it off and went to Anne's room. 

Your pov

"Hey.. Are you okay Diana is very worried about you" I whisper and put a hair strands behind her ears. "Y/n you must to keep your adventure going without me." Anne said dramatically. "Anne we're in this together I'm sure you'll fine you just need to take a big deep rest yeah?" Y/n plead. "Oh y/n I hate school" She cried. "hey its alright now" Y/n tried to comfort her holding her hand. 

"I will keep out your seat next to Diana" y/n Said holding out her pinky. Anne smile and accepted my pinky. "I'm so glad that you are my sister" Anne whisper