company - 15

A/N I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE THIS IS MIGHT HAVE BEEN LAST PUBLISH FOR LIKE MAYBE 1/2 WEEKS I HAVE EXAM COMING AND MY GADGET MIGHT GONNA TAKEN AWAY BUT I PROMISED AFTER THAT I WILL UPDATE MORE SOON AS POSSIBLE <3

I wake up feeling empty inside, Now that Gilbert's gone I have nobody to walk me to school. I chuckled. I get up from bed and change for school. "Good morning Y/n, Anne already go to school with Diana" Marilla say handing me my lunch, I thanked her and walk to school. It still early In the morning. For me. I sigh just one week more y/n until Holiday. I take a deep breath, and walk through the woods. 

This is so awkward for some reason. I hummed a song so it won't be dead silent for the rest of the walk. My hummed stop as I hear some foot step coming closer. I hold my hat and rush to school, 

I walk into the class hearing Ruby sniffing, Let me guess, she finds out Gilbert is out of town. I groan putting my coat and hat too the shelf. My eye landed to Anne bright red hair. I smile. I tip toe to her planning to scaring her. "BOO!" She scream. She quickly looks at me with her hand on her chest. "Y/N! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" She cried. I laugh. "I'm gonna get you back for that!" She giggles. "GUYS! Stop messing around can't you see Ruby is crying?!" Josie yelled. I rolled my eyes. and put my stuff on my table while Anne goes to Ruby table to comforts her. 

I stare out the window after a few minute Billy face comes out from nowhere. I jump. He laughs, I could tell by the look of the face even though I the window was close shut. I Groan looking somewhere else, Until Billy tap the window to annoyed me. "What?!" I shots him a glare. if looks could kill Billy body was laying around the school by now. but that look isn't stopping Billy he kept tapping the window. "UGHH" I grumble and lay my head down to the table. I look over to Gilbert desk still having my head down. "Billy come inside the class gonna start soon" Diana order. which of course Billy being simp himself rushing back to the class. I scoff also groaning that Class about to start 

well lets just get this over with. 

I watch the clock ticking above the chalkboard. watching every second. I may need to pay attention but Mr. Philips makes me feel sleepy, and I fell asleep he would be mad at me. how was it my fault ? he can't keep his mouth shut. and Idea rushed to my vein. What about I write Blythe a letter? I smile. 

I slowly took out a piece of paper and write the Letter. I don't want to mess this up. 

Dear Blythe, 

Greetings, I hope your journey going well. and you in a good condition. well I don't know my intention of writing this letter but I hope we would stay in touch, Um Ruby missed you she was crying really hard. and I do hate to admit this but without you, I feel a LITTLE lonely when walking to school. My sister came back to school which makes it a little bit better. I not forcing you to reply this letter but I would be Happy if you do. 

From, Y/n 

"You should make Love y/n than From, Y/n" Someone uttered. Behind me making me flinch. "Ew no" I shook my head. "come on its more romantic!" She said dreamily. I fake a gag. "where's Mr. Philips ? I asked. "he already left, I tried to call out for you but you we're too busy writing love letter~" She teased. "hey stop with the teasing we're just friends" I say. saying the word friend is like taking out venom from my tongue. "Me and Jerry were friends too but not close like you both" she sassed. I laugh. "YOU? AND JERRY? FRIENDS?" She can't even sit with Jerry in a room for 30 seconds. she rolled her eyes. 

"Now that you're here would you like to stop by at the mail box when we're going back to home?" I say. She nodded. we ate our lunch together inside of the class, Its not the best but its feel good to have company again. Josie talking about herself. Ruby tearing up every time someone mention about Gilbert. "talking about Gilbert.." Anne muttered. I give her a glare. "what about him?" Ruby sniff. "nevermind" She smile. Josie Rolled her eyes. I slight smile. 

this is not bad. I could get used to it. 

time skips. 

"Anne!" I call out. she look at me before responding "yes?" 

"are you still on for the mail?" I asked. "mhm!" she answer. "very well" I sigh in relieved. Diana look at both of us suspiciously. "what's going on?" she asked. I shrug teasingly. "guys!! stop left me out" she groaned. "we're just sending mails" she said. I nodded. "well was it a secret mission mails?" she said. We laugh. "its not, just for a friend" I reassured. "oh so its for Gilberty~" I cringed. "Yes its for him" I groaned. "Oh my god let me read!" Diana cuts in. "Ugh no! But I will let you guys read once he reply my mails, IF he replies to it. who knows" I shrug walking to the wood going to the city. "don't say that I'm sure he will reply" Diana say. "Just have a faith on yourself" Anne added. 

I sigh, I guess. just giving myself a shot. "are you sure your mom okay with this?" I asked Diana. "she wouldn't even notice" She bet. I chuckled. 

there's the mail box. I gulp. "what are you waiting for? go for it!" Anne exclaimed. I giggle. "fine fine" I slide the letter to the mail box. "lets go now" I murmur. "I don't know what I was expecting after you slide that letter." Diana rub her neck. "what you thought he's gonna reply just as soon she slid it?" Anne laughs. "Kind of!" she blushed. I chuckled dryly hugging my books. 

"lets just go home" I suggested. 

AUTHOR OUT 

-WISH ME A GOOD LUCK IF I GET BAD RESULT I DON'T THINK MY PARENT WOULD EVER GIVE ME BACK MY GADGET EVER AGAIN haha SORRY!!